For Sale/Trade OG Z2K

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys, lookin to sell or trade these 2 bats. Both are 26oz. Here's some information on the bats......

SOLD!!!! Miken Freak PT12 Balanced 26oz R/R/BC- this bat has only been used in BP. It has about 150 swings on it. VERY clean looking. No webbing, no rattles, no cracks, tight knob. Theres 1 small scratch in the "M". Other than that, its pretty damn clean. Looking to get $175 as goods for her.

LS OG U-Trip Z2000 Bal 26oz- this one has no receipt but the bat is NOT marked "no return". The QC# is no longer visible, so id assume this was a "bad QC". I am not the OG owner so the amount of hits are unknown. I was told about 150 and i put about another 200 BP hits on it. This bat has no webbing, no cracks. It does have a very faint rattle and it has a very very small wobble if u shake the hell outta it. Looking to get $140 as goods for her.

Trades that would interest me would be 25.5, 26, or 26.5:

2017 Demarini Iconic (25.5 or 26.5)
2016 Demarini OG aftermath
2017 Freak PT alloy handle (pinky)
2013 ASA Demarinis
OG DNA 3500 or 4500 handle

All trades must be 25.5, 26, or 26.5 but feel free to PM mr offers. I'm opened to offers and cash can be added on either side to even out the deal. Id do 2 for 1 on the right bat. Im mostly interested in picking up either iconic in my desired weight. If i could get a NOW OG Iconic in 26.5 id do my 2 bats for urs and id add a little cash on top. Thanks for looking guys!!

Last edited: