Oh Snap! Onefive got fat!

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I sweat all night - my t-shirt was damp twice and all stretched out this AM. Glycogen resynthesises. 3lb bump this morning. Didn't have time to measure - meeting and had to get all gussied up. Then, it was canceled.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
In to week 4 and this is shaping up to be the hardest day so far in terms of hunger. I basically, and stupidly, used my weekly cheat meal last night. Friday is my last day, so I am trying to finish strong...

But if you see a news story about a cannibal going buck wild in Dallas, that will likely be me.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
35.5"

This week has been crazy w work. I got ~4hrs of sleep twice this week, but I generally feel fine. Hitting the gym Friday and then we're off. I slacked a little diet-wise, so I am probably more hydrated now than at a similar point in previous weeks. At any rate, in about 1mo I dropped (only) 3lbs but 1.5" around the love handles. I've clearly leaned out everywhere including my face (even my ball cap feels a little looser).

I'll likely lift on the ship because I like to, but diet will be a surplus. I might like to run this a few more weeks (2-4) when we get back, as it was pretty easy all things considered. We'll see...

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
1065 cals
204 pro
15 fat
18 carb

Foods:
Bag of chicken fajitas meat
Package Hormel flame seared turkey
Grilled chicken breast
1lb egg whites
2x Kroger carbmaster yoghurts
1 can of tuna - chunk white
2 salads

Condiments:
Walden Farms Balsamic (cal free)
Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (cal free)
Tsp wasabi

A tad hungry at the end of the day, but today was pretty easy all things considered. No major pangs or wooziness. Still early though...

What are you putting the syrup on? I'm doing a 4 day low/ 1 day high carb cycle and trying to get under 10g of total carbs on my low days but man eating nothing but protein on those days was killing my wallet.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
What are you putting the syrup on? I'm doing a 4 day low/ 1 day high carb cycle and trying to get under 10g of total carbs on my low days but man eating nothing but protein on those days was killing my wallet.

It does get pricey. I typically decide to roll with it 1-2 days in advance, which makes it even pricier. I think it could be done a tad cheaper with some planning (buying chicken in bulk from Sam's, etc. ). However, I think you hit a limit as to how cheap you can go - quality lean protein just isn't cheap.

Sometimes I just put the syrup on the egg whites. I'll bake them with salt or soul food spice and then use syrup - you kinda get a sweet/salty thing going that is nice.