Old Team Design

CFalcon409

I have a design that I need on a jersey that is as similar to this one as possible. Can anyone recreate this logo into a vector file? Or tell me how I can do it? I have tried calling the original company that made the jersey for me but they're saying the don't have the image on file any longer.

Thanks199338_174598549259738_3098341_n.jpg front of jersey.jpg

Batalot

Well if you have a flat photo of the jersey, it maybe possible to trace the bit map.. delete all the red and save it as a vector file..like Corel Draw or something. As it is now, you would probably just have to re create it from scratch, doesn't appear to be very complicated, but still would take some work..But, that's just coming from a guy that does this as a hobby.

CFalcon409

I do have this photo but I didn't think it was clear enough. I tried to google everything to find the images to remake it. I have a program that I can create vector files but I haven't figured out Inkscape. I am going to try calling Boombah AGAIN tomorrow and see if they can dig a little. It has to be somewhere. But unfortunately, that screen shot and pictures from tournaments are all I have to go off of. 35576_102505146469079_5836776_n (1)2.jpg