For Sale Olde English Bulldogge pups

jrock2033

Worth Huer
CKC register. 4 males and 4 females.. 800/each, the white male is 900. i have no idea how to ship them but we can work something out. Born 6/29. they will be ready in a few weeks.
Pics of mom and dad on page 3

DSCN0360.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

trip

stfu
these dogs are awesome. neighbor has two. takes them on walks and the older male rides a friggen skateboard.

wtp12

meh.........
Beautiful pups, if did not have one already I would pick one up from you. Great family dogs good with kids but a little stubborn lol.. bump for ya

Stretch19

Grow up
id be cautious shipping bulldogs via plane...they are the most common dogs to die during air travel because of restricting breathing due to their snouts

phisbaloo

OG Phat Kid
CKC register. 4 males and 4 females.. 800/each, the white male is 900. i have no idea how to ship them but we can work something out. Born 6/29. they will be ready in a few weeks.

DSCN0360.jpg
[/IMG]
Sweet pic!! Love the imaginative use of the baby pool!! Saves on clean up! Do you have pics of the parents???

wtp12

meh.........
id be cautious shipping bulldogs via plane...they are the most common dogs to die during air travel because of restricting breathing due to their snouts

I am not a professional but the Olde English Bulldogs have much longer snouts so to eliminate the breathing and respiratory issues, but you may still be right. They are great dogs and learn very quickly

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Or people could go adopt from an animal shelter and save a dog's life instead of letting breeder's get rich while dogs are dying.

trip

stfu
Or people could go adopt from an animal shelter and save a dog's life instead of letting breeder's get rich while dogs are dying.

god shutup you ****ing troll.

if they had english bulldogs at a shelter then we'd get them, but they're all ****ing mutts.

quit hijacking.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
god shutup you ****ing troll.

if they had english bulldogs at a shelter then we'd get them, but they're all ****ing mutts.

quit hijacking.

poor baby. you take offense when someone speaks up about the truth? Guess what? I can hijack any thread I want and you cannot say a dang thing about it. People are going to buy these pups anyways, so I am pretty sure I can speak my opinion.

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
go to the shelter and find one of these then.

I do man. I volunteer 3-4 days a week at the shelter, busting my a@s to help these dogs find homes. So I do take a little offense to people breeding dogs to make money when others are DYING. All I am saying is one should "consider" a shelter and save a life.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
poor baby. you take offense when someone speaks up about the truth? Guess what? I can hijack any thread I want and you cannot say a dang thing about it. People are going to buy these pups anyways, so I am pretty sure I can speak my opinion.

he already said a dang thing, so Im pretty sure he can say a dang thing cuz he already said a dang thing.:D

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
I do man. I volunteer 3-4 days a week at the shelter, busting my a@s to help these dogs find homes. So I do take a little offense to people breeding dogs to make money when others are DYING. All I am saying is one should "consider" a shelter and save a life.

Thats good of you. but if someone wants one of these dogs, how many have you seen in a shelter?

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!

GTFO of here with this nonsense...... nobody cares about your do gooder crusade. If they are dieing take them home and release them. Dogs will adapt and survive.

To the OP, this is the next dog I will get. My wife talked me into getting an effing golden retriever after my other golden died, now I want to **** punt that *****. Very nice looking pups.

Lane

Addicted to Softballfans
To the OP, this is the next dog I will get. My wife talked me into getting an effing golden retriever after my other golden died, now I want to **** punt that *****. Very nice looking pups.

That's no way to treat your wife...

jrock2033

Worth Huer
Thanks to everyone..all pm's replied to.... I love this breed.. and these do not have the breathing problems to whoever said that.... "Olde English Bulldogge" not AKC fat english

jrock2033

Worth Huer

Hey man,

you wanna buy a pup?