Omro, WI -- June 1-3, Lucky's Tourney

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
**Update - format is now 1-day, Saturday only, and we're scrambling to fill a last spot after a team dropped out at midnight last night. More info in post #27**

Payouts based on 14 teams are: 1) $1000 2) $500 3) $250 4) $50 bar tab. Not bad, eh?

526205_352451524800987_333903263322480_996372_283552466_n.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask here, by PM, or by getting in touch with TD Craig (contact info listed).

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Last edited:

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Off the top of my head I couldn't tell you...Bergner knows for sure. I want to say 8 confirmed?

jason21nl

Coach
Also there is a location change.

The tournament is moved from Omro to Appleton Memorial Park.

They added a home run derby and I also believe its now a 1 day tournament.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
LaserArm and jason21nl speak truth -- there will be a HR derby now (hitting .44/400s I think???) and after getting a last-minute bureaucratic ****around from Omro, the location has been changed to Appleton Memorial Park, and it's going to be conducted as a 1-day tournament on Saturday only. Thankfully AMP is a large complex with nice facilities, so we will have the ability to use four fields to keep the tournament on schedule.

More info to follow...

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Up for a couple more looks. If anyone knows how to get in touch with the guys from Silk Exotic let me know...I'd like to see them up here this coming weekend.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Jackass dropped out after the bracket was picked last night, so we're looking for a replacement.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Tournament has been, as mentioned, moved to Appleton Memorial Park and will be a 1-day tournament on June 2. Tournament will start at 9a.m. and should be wrapped up by 6p.m. The derby has been scrapped (sorry) to help keep things moving.

Payouts, if we can replace the 12th team that dropped out, will be 800-425-300 and some swag (gift card and bar tab) for 4th.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
Tournament has been, as mentioned, moved to Appleton Memorial Park and will be a 1-day tournament on June 2. Tournament will start at 9a.m. and should be wrapped up by 6p.m. The derby has been scrapped (sorry) to help keep things moving.

Payouts, if we can replace the 12th team that dropped out, will be 800-425-300 and some swag (gift card and bar tab) for 4th.

No Blackout????!!!

baby-close-up-frowning.jpg

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, host team goes two-and-'cue. That was rough. :(

Results were:
1. Extreme Performance Motorsports (Neenah, WI)
2. Ignite (Neenah, WI)
3. Buffalo Wild Wings (Oshkosh, WI)
4. The Fountain (Oshkosh, WI)

Thanks to all who were very accommodating and understanding of the last-minute feel, and made a great day of it anyway. We raised some good money for a great cause!