rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
unicorn.jpg

ca3

Kitchen's Open
if its so rare why is the scn9 going for more, and what is the diff, in the 2

RT Addict

\m/NEED MORE COWBELL\m/
The only difference between the SCN5, SCN7 and SCN9, is the price and the color scheme.

I don't think so.

SCN5 and SCN9 are a lot alike. Both very durable and bordering on sickness when they finally break in.

SCN7 breaks in a lot quicker, gets just as hot, but also breaks quicker. It also has a different sound when making contact. I have never heard the same sound from any other Easton...... until I happend to break out my 30oz SCN7 for a few rounds of BP to compare against my SSR2 and SRV3. The SCN7 sounds very much like both of these newer models. I am thinking Easton went back and tweaked the SCN7 recipe to produce the new line.....

BTW - my SCN7 outdistances both the SSR2 and SRV3 by a good 15 ft on my best hits. But it does have about 500 more hits than either of the newbies in my bat harem.

I love my SCN7 and will cry when it breaks (but I gotta another NIW for backup). Regardless, I would not plop down $275 on an SCN7 - I would just look around for a good deal on an SSR2.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I don't think so.

SCN5 and SCN9 are a lot alike. Both very durable and bordering on sickness when they finally break in.

SCN7 breaks in a lot quicker, gets just as hot, but also breaks quicker. It also has a different sound when making contact. I have never heard the same sound from any other Easton...... until I happend to break out my 30oz SCN7 for a few rounds of BP to compare against my SSR2 and SRV3. The SCN7 sounds very much like both of these newer models. I am thinking Easton went back and tweaked the SCN7 recipe to produce the new line.....

BTW - my SCN7 outdistances both the SSR2 and SRV3 by a good 15 ft on my best hits. But it does have about 500 more hits than either of the newbies in my bat harem.

I love my SCN7 and will cry when it breaks (but I gotta another NIW for backup). Regardless, I would not plop down $275 on an SCN7 - I would just look around for a good deal on an SSR2.

good advice right there.....except change the ssr2 to srv3 assuming you like 1 piece bats....

Cochino

El Rey de for play
I don't think so.

This is troof! I always thought my 7 might have been tampered with because of the sound it makes compared to my other broke in eastons

weight? this makes a diff.
and NO the scn5 scn9 and scn7 are NOT the same bat!

Just call easton ,,,,,,,,, they are NOT the same