Onefiver you old dumbass

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Nothing personal, but I hope he breaks.
Btw, why the Diggs trade? DJ may have a great year if healthy, but thought WTH. Bradford thing?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I based it on contract year and Cousins progressing. Diggs might make it into line-up if they can get him the ball.

Morris

The Rookie
No. He argued with me for a whole ****ing hour on how Michael was the man in Seattle now. He was the guy to have blah blah blah.

Morris

The Rookie
Gotta love the guys who won't predict anything, then act like they knew the whole time what would happen.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i love it....

this is what sbfans is all about.....you argue about everything all day and then when you're right, you rub the other guys face in it

well done, Morris......dont let up

3 or 4 years of straight baits on Christine Michael now......people still biting. can't wait for next year

Stretch19

Grow up
ha bomani jones was talking about the same thing on this show...how every year is the year michael is going to make his move and how he was dozing off during his draft and woke up and CM was somehow on his team haha

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ha bomani jones was talking about the same thing on this show...how every year is the year michael is going to make his move and how he was dozing off during his draft and woke up and CM was somehow on his team haha

his preseason his rookie year is nothign but straight hightlight tape.....it was frickin' awesome. people talmbout him taking lynch's job w/ Marshawn coming off career year averaging 100 ypg.

i even went as far as to say they woudn't sign Lynch and let Michael have that job.....then next year same thing...killed it. Then they dumped him and he went to Dallas and was going to have 2000 yds behind that oline and couldn't beat out 97 year old Dmac or the cologne thief from my hometown......then magically figures it out.

ya, happens all the time.....i can think of so many examples

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I am. His radio show is so ****ing bad. He talks about obscure, nonsensical **** that only him and his staffers understand. Like, 3 hours of inside jokes. It's a rambling mess.

ntz

tricknollegy
that's what makes it great, don't be that guy. here are some guys

Tyrone Calico
Gibran Hamdan
Ken Dorsey
Ryan Moats
Andre Davis
Al Harris
Ashley Lelie
Troy Williamson
Javon Walker
Roy Williams
Rickey Dudley
Jim Druckenmiller
Atari Bigby
Craig Hentrich
Chris Hovan
DeShaun Foster
Onterrio Smith
Drew Henson
Rudi Johnson
Irving Fryar
Ed Jones
Trevor Pryce
Matt Schobel
Anthony Thomas
Garrison Hearst
Curtis Enis
Babe Laufenberg
Peyton Hillis
Peter Warrick
Kevin Smith
Ben Coates
Ahman Green
David Palmer
Warrick Dunn
Ronnie Brown
Michael Bishop
Andre Carter
Richard Seymour
Charles Rogers
Troy Davis
Gibert Brown
Steve Atwater
Takeo Spikes
Chris Grizzi
Dhani Jones
Chris McAlister
Chris Weinke
Kyle Boller
Brooks Bollinger
Joe Germaine
Terry Allen
Mathias Kiwanuka
Jammi German
Peter Boulware
Olin Kreutz
Cecil Collins
Lance Briggs
Yatil Green
Nate Clements
Rock Cartwright
Bernard Berrian
Kyle Vanden Bosch
Roberto Garza
Alge Crumpler
Yancey Thigpen
Tyler Thigpen
Brodie Croyle
Stoney Case
Zack Crockett
Boss Bailey
Larry Centers
Dennis Dixon

Man, remember those guys? Whatever happened to those guys????

Who are some guys that you remember?

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
When did I get old, you fat ****?

It is a long season. The context was who will be this year's surprise guy from an injury.

I said Michael and his floor is 800yds. While I was giving you about 25% troll on Friday or whenever that was, I see no reason to change that yet.

Last week, they had about equal touches despite Michael being the "starter" (not the 2/3 of carries going to Rawls like you said, dumbass) and playing more snaps. Michael also outperformed Rawls.

It ain't over yet, tubs

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I think it's when they force his dad to say **** just so he gets talk time bothers me. He's a cool old man, but let's stop with the ridiculous accent, OK pal?

ntz

tricknollegy
warrick dunn is the only guy on that list afaik could be. but also i don't know ****