Only three months left....

Kramit

what would you do if the doctors only gave you three months left to live? they tell you this on June 1st and you will feel no effects from being ill but on day 91 you're dead. it has to be all softball related and you have a budget of $10,000. Do you visit SBF main store? Try to make a tourney team? try for worlds? Try to step out of rec league?

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
If I had 90 days left to live softball would not be that high on my list of things to do.

Finally someone has it right on here... I love to play ball and would undoubtedly play in those last 90 days, but I have other priorities I'd do before playing.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
what would you do if the doctors only gave you three months left to live? they tell you this on June 1st and you will feel no effects from being ill but on day 91 you're dead. it has to be all softball related and you have a budget of $10,000. Do you visit SBF main store? Try to make a tourney team? try for worlds? Try to step out of rec league?

I would play non stop and try to hit the ball as far as I could at every AB. I would also order some worldshottestbats specials and swing away! ijs...

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans

I buy 5 drifits with my number on them, then I buy $5000 in coke, $4500 in *****s, and $30 worth of eye black. Just to keep it softball related.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally someone has it right on here... I love to play ball and would undoubtedly play in those last 90 days, but I have other priorities I'd do before playing.

I think this was meant to be a fun thread newb. :eek: I think it's safe to assume EVERYONE here would have plans that didn't include softball in their last days on earth.

sophat34

<font color="blue">Bat bringer...</font>
I'm going with juice and batting coach... I want a 450' bomb on video attached to my name before I kick off.

AJ22

Super Moderator
what would you do if you had one summer to do whatever you wanted to do with $10,000 cash in a 3 month span (3 months = 90 days) ?? It has to be all softball related and you have a budget of $10,000. Do you visit SBF main store? Try to make a tourney team? try for worlds? Try to step out of rec league?Keep in mind if you do not use the $10,000 cash for softball, you lose the $10,000 ..

FIXED ..

Carry on ..

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
I buy 5 drifits with my number on them, then I buy $5000 in coke, $4500 in *****s, and $30 worth of eye black. Just to keep it softball related.

You could pitch for all your remaining games and have a "rosen" bag near you at all times. Perfect.

Kramit

I read it I just thought it was a dumb question.

well you sir .......

she-ronald-says-gtfo.jpg

kinkyfatkid

Banned User
I would hire 9 hot huers to be my coed team and snort enough coke to shorten my 90 days. death day could still be a surprise then at least. oh and beer...lots of beer

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I'd buy me a 30oz OG Ultra shave it down to 27oz, paint it to look like a F98 so I could die cool. Then spend the rest on large amounts of drugs, hookers, and midgets.

13obby

Addicted to Softballfans

That covers the first week. Now you're out of funds for the duration.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
or start checkin all the cheater bats, u know the "put up $300 and we can saw it in half right here" thats when i call your bluff and everyone knows you swing glass effn cheater

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i would buy sex, drugs and rock n roll. and maybe one of those WSE Titans cause ive never tried one