• Evil

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • X Rocks

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • Dudley Thunder ZN

Votes: 131 51.6%
  • Lexxum Baden

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • OTHER: Please state in poll what it is...

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Tattoo NX3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X Rock Tournament Edition

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

belly43

Bored without softball
After playing usssa hitting the Dudley zn then playing Gsl and hitting the gold dot extreme to me there isn't even a comparison the worth is a lot better. The xrocks are good also the evils are just junk.

CoEd All-Star

Part Time Player
Everybody around here was swinging the Gold Dot Extremes, but for the last month or two its been NOTHING but Sharks. Best Classic M I've ever swung. We can swing 400s most tournaments and people would still rather swing the Shark M

dirtyterp23

Extra Hitter
Team switched from just a standard Trump Classic M to a Zn and there is no comparison the Zn balls crap all over the Trumps. Also seem to last long IMO.

ss612

Star Player
I didnt read all the thread, but I saw a few say this and I can attest. I've hit all of these in varying weather. Once you hit the Worth Gold Dot Extremes you will change your vote. Best ball out there. I can't believe they are classic m's.

blacksox 4

Starting Player
I thought the same thing last year when we used classic m extreme gold dot. Man these are hard, No way it's a classic M. Then this year were using Decker Sharks. Even harder than the extreme gold dots. When we first played against Sharks I was convinced they were restitched.
I bought a dozen from Decker and it was the same ball easily the best classic M . Not even close. It seems to me classic M keep getting better year after year. I don't know how when it's the same ball.

Decker does sell them but I didn't see on page either, just emailed them.
Only issue I see is Decker is not on the usssa official ball company list.

Gladzilla

Extra Hitter
I thought the same thing last year when we used classic m extreme gold dot. Man these are hard, No way it's a classic M. Then this year were using Decker Sharks. Even harder than the extreme gold dots. When we first played against Sharks I was convinced they were restitched.
I bought a dozen from Decker and it was the same ball easily the best classic M . Not even close. It seems to me classic M keep getting better year after year. I don't know how when it's the same ball.

Decker does sell them but I didn't see on page either, just emailed them.
Only issue I see is Decker is not on the usssa official ball company list.

i have some Decker sharks and the Worth Gold Dot Extreme seems harder for some reason. Am i wrong? How do the evil Hot x2 compare to the original with hot?

Masher816

Addicted to Softballfans
Super Gold Dot Extreme's are the hottest Classic Ms out there. I liked the Dudley Thunders and Decker Sharks...until I hit the new Extreme's. No turning back now!

SB_Balla

Extra Hitter
Anyone ever hit the tattoo nx3 Classic m's? Thoughts?

I know this is for Classic M softballs but the Tattoo NX3 52/275 was hands down the best ball we hit in NSA all year, we just ordered a dozen Classic M Tattoo NX3's and will keep you posted with the results.

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
With some new players on the market (NX3, X Rock Tourney Edition) and people getting more swings with some other balls (Gold Dot Extreme), let's send this to the top... now able to change your vote. As you can see though, Dudley ZNs still paving the way...