• Evil

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • X Rocks

Votes: 35 13.8%
  • Dudley Thunder ZN

Votes: 131 51.6%
  • Lexxum Baden

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • OTHER: Please state in poll what it is...

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Tattoo NX3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X Rock Tournament Edition

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
Simple question, what's the best USSSA Classic M out there?

If your choice isn't listed, please post what it is and why...I would also like to hear why you chose one of the options.

Thanks,

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
We've played 6 games on a half dozen Evils and they still look and hit like new. No issues with covers or anything. Fly pretty well too.

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't xrocks and evils the same balls? I hit Dudley zn's. Not knocking anyone else's ball but they have been the most consistent for me.

Bolusu

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick question, Playing in my first USSSA tournament this weekend and need to buy some balls, The ZN's you guys are talking about, are they the ones that say:

Dudley
Poly Center
ZN Composite
ZN 12 RF Y
40/325

Just wanna make sure I get the right ones.

Thanks

It was 115 in AZ this weekend and I was surprised to see how well the LEXXUMs held up to the heat. The ZNs were still pretty good as were the Super Gold Dots. The LEXXUMs definitely did not turn into mush though which surprised me.

Whatever you do, do not use SY's in the heat. Feels like you are hitting a wet paper towel roll.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
It was 115 in AZ this weekend and I was surprised to see how well the LEXXUMs held up to the heat. The ZNs were still pretty good as were the Super Gold Dots. The LEXXUMs definitely did not turn into mush though which surprised me.

Whatever you do, do not use SY's in the heat. Feels like you are hitting a wet paper towel roll.

I completely agree... They use the Badens at pioneer too... I see guys putting them over that 325' fence with no problem.. Guys that aren't known for homerun power...

bartxe

1st base coach
Made by the same company.

last weekend hit xrock and evil 52s and the xrock were hands down better. the evils sounded dead out of the wrapper. it was hot as hell out but they hit distinctly different. Ive been a fan of evil for a while now. I was very surprised at the difference. I realize we are talking a different COR and a different league.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I was down in Texas visiting my son and we hit the Champro Classic M (game ball, they make two different balls, a cheaper BP ball and a game ball) and it was by far the best ball we were hitting. Consistently the furthest and hardest hits. We would even know when we hit them and say....Champro. Hard to Beat Thunder ZN, but Champro is a very good ball.

pdl2

Extra Hitter
I played against a team this weekend that was hitting thunder advance classic m's why are these not an option. And where can they be found?

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered a couple of Gold Dot Extremes for our upcoming playoffs, we play the whiny bitches that didn't like our ZN Classic Ms first. I want to give them a different look.

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
They are. NSA, ASA, and USSSA outlawed them several years ago. Anyone who's hit TAs or X Rocks vs. regular balls knows that multilayer balls perform FAR better than regular balls.

And IMO Gold Dot Extremes blow away ZN classic Ms. Just an overall better ball that doesn't wilt nearly as badly in the heat.

What's the deal with X Rocks? They make a multi-layer ball too? I have some TA .44/375s in my BP buckets and they are LONG, you can always tell when they are hit.

Rallycap

Star Player
Our team bought Trumps our first couple years. They turn to complete mush in the humid summer. Which Classic M's hold up best in the heat and are least likely to turn into rolled up socks?