Opinions on Anarchy's newer bats...

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Smash it has all Anarchys dirt cheap right now, so I picked up a Natty Daddy (USSSA 240, 12" barrel, 1/2 oz endload). Has anyone swung this line of bats? Do they hold compression decently? I've never swung Anarchy before. I merely picked this bat up because it was too cheap to say no to, plus 220s aren't allowed in USSSA anymore.

I just hope this isn't a flimsy POS of a bat. Makes me wonder why anyone's paying $250+ for Junos right now that are failing compression right out of the wrapper.

jhitman

I had a friend buy a couple Anarchy bats the last few years. I'm not saying they are not good bats, but he was not that impressed with the ones he had. They were average in his view. In saying that I have not swung the Natty Daddy.

CANEinVAIN

Anarchy in ‘21 was the talk of the sport.
I logged on to find out why in ‘22 they are on clearance and under $100. I’ve only owned ASA but I can assure they’re not flimsy bats. Some of the 1 Oz. Endloads need 1000 hits to truly break in. They’re solid bats but could take a while to become true fire sticks. That said, I was looking for some feedback to find out what the change is in ‘22 that warranted the large price reduction.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're much more durable in USA. The utrip versions come out of the wrapper a little lower in the past.

I have a 21 that's pretty hot, but I have no idea if it's passing. There's very little testing here.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The other plus is that the two piece feel just like a shirt barrel miken to me. They do tend more towards the supermax though.

jhitman

Anarchy in ‘21 was the talk of the sport.
I logged on to find out why in ‘22 they are on clearance and under $100. I’ve only owned ASA but I can assure they’re not flimsy bats. Some of the 1 Oz. Endloads need 1000 hits to truly break in. They’re solid bats but could take a while to become true fire sticks. That said, I was looking for some feedback to find out what the change is in ‘22 that warranted the large price reduction.
Good to know and the one's my buddy had didn't have a lot of swings on them we had BP. Maybe just needs a ton of swings like the Easton's?

ShortYellowBus

I can vouch for the USA bats. I have found all of them to hit all balls well and durability is spectacular. Even the LC bats have been great for 44’s in cold weather for my teammates.

I’ve broken four Miken’s this year, a couple Worths and a DeMarini. Thus far, I’ve put four Anarchy bats in rotation as team bats and the results have been very encouraging.

Next season I’ll be joining a much more competitive team and hopefully I can just swing my bat whilst not having to share.

As far as USSSA bats, I don’t think they’re the best. I absolutely prefer the newer Miken/Worth bats.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I can vouch for the USA bats. I have found all of them to hit all balls well and durability is spectacular. Even the LC bats have been great for 44’s in cold weather for my teammates.

I’ve broken four Miken’s this year, a couple Worths and a DeMarini. Thus far, I’ve put four Anarchy bats in rotation as team bats and the results have been very encouraging.

Next season I’ll be joining a much more competitive team and hopefully I can just swing my bat whilst not having to share.

As far as USSSA bats, I don’t think they’re the best. I absolutely prefer the newer Miken/Worth bats.

Thanks for your thoughts. I'll post back to this thread in a few months once I actually swing the bat.

D-ROCK13

thr 240s are good, a little stiff compared to worth or eastons but hit well. only got 50 or so on my 240 12 so can't speak on durability or testing. the 220s were very durable though