Opinons on good fastpitch bat for 12u

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Daughter just broke her gamer and daddy was ready with a backup. She was swinging a demarini but I can't remember which one. Are there any good ones out there close to game ready for sale? Also looking for a few options as to what the girls are using in todays game.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Well it's funny you ask......I was just going to post two bats I have over @ Discussfastpitch.com.

I have a 2015 Easton Mako 32/22 and a 2015 Louisville Slugger LXT 32/22. Both in great shape, the Mako has never been gamed before, it was mainly just used for infield & outfield practice by me, it just stayed in my trunk mostly. The LXT is hot as a firecracker! The 2015 LXT is still one of my all time favorite bats!

Mako $75
LXT ???? make me an offer, these bats have stupid prices on the bay!

rommel51

Well it's funny you ask......I was just going to post two bats I have over @ Discussfastpitch.com.

I have a 2015 Easton Mako 32/22 and a 2015 Louisville Slugger LXT 32/22. Both in great shape, the Mako has never been gamed before, it was mainly just used for infield & outfield practice by me, it just stayed in my trunk mostly. The LXT is hot as a firecracker! The 2015 LXT is still one of my all time favorite bats!

Mako $75
LXT ???? make me an offer, these bats have stupid prices on the bay!
I really have no clue on price. I haven't looked anything up in so long.

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
You Mileage May Vary lol

Just basically saying whatever works for one, may not work for another, but at these FP tournies all you basically see are Demarinis and Louisvilles. A few Eastons here and there. All personal preference. Not going to bad talk the Xenos, but have seen far too many issues with the connection piece, which is why I recommended the LXT

BTW, ANNASDAD is VGTG, has hooked me up on several occasions

lx_2nv

Coach
I'm hearing great things about the Quatro. Doing recon, my DD doesn't need a bat but I may invest! I hear the Ghosts are nuts but I can't get a deal on them LOL

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
It definitely had good pop and a nice sound. She had the first year model (2017) and felt endloaded tbh. She seems to make better contact with her -11 31/20 Demar CFX she has now, as opposed to the -10 30/20 Quatro. Plus the Demar has 2 extra inches of barrel compared to the Quatro she had.

rommel51

For some reason I feel I read the Ghost was banned. Her demar that broke was hot as fire. I hit one ball with it and was like holy smokes. She tried two different bats this weekend. Im gonna let her keep trying teammates bats until I can find a good deal on something

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
The Ghost isn't banned afaik, but they went the SP route with having a Utrip model and a USA/ASA model. My DD plays 12U as well and plays NSA, USSSA, and USA/ASA tournaments. At her age and as fast as they grow out of bats, I'm not about to be buying 2 bats every year or so

beernbombs

Abby's dad
For some reason I feel I read the Ghost was banned. Her demar that broke was hot as fire. I hit one ball with it and was like holy smokes. She tried two different bats this weekend. Im gonna let her keep trying teammates bats until I can find a good deal on something

USA Baseball decertified (made illegal) the USA Easton Ghost X bat in a 30 inch drop 10 in the 30/20 on 5/3/2018.

That's it. Baseball only.