Orange Crush

jhoov02

Addicted to Softballfans
I wanted to get one of these this year. Has anyone swung one yet? What is the verdict??

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I liked it. Sweetspot started pretty small but really opened up after some good bp rounds. The endload weighting felt much like the 16 Fulk endload.

Here are some clips from the day we took it out of the wrapper.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
I liked it. Sweetspot started pretty small but really opened up after some good bp rounds. The endload weighting felt much like the 16 Fulk endload.

Here are some clips from the day we took it out of the wrapper.

Good sound. When did it change for you, after a 100 or so cuts? I have hit 44/400's and 52/275's which come off ok. What softballs were you hitting in the video?

Any others thoughts on the Crush. I have a 27oz EL, .It got a decent enload but not super heavy.

nickham10

John Deere
My endload Crush has climbed up into the #2 spot in my bag, only behind my Blue Line Helmer which has twice as many swings on it. I like the feel and sound of the crush. It has started to open up nicely around 100 swings. 50 or so with stadium balls off a tee.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Good sound. When did it change for you, after a 100 or so cuts? I have hit 44/400's and 52/275's which come off ok. What softballs were you hitting in the video?

Any others thoughts on the Crush. I have a 27oz EL, .It got a decent enload but not super heavy.

I’d say the 100 swing mark is a very good estimate. We were hitting mostly classic ms, some 44/400 freedom balls, and some evil 52 lites.

To me the endload was mostly a half ounce el feel. I’m sure it might be more pronounced in the heavier weights.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Nickham10 and Bakesta72. Any others?

If it would stop raining down here I might be able to get some more cuts in.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Takes some work, harder balls inititally help a great tonne.

Those who swing it here mash with theirs. Very 2016 Fulk Legit like but durable af.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Still in the process of getting mine broken in. The sound is improving one hopping and hitting a few of the fence. Maybe at 150 swings on the 27oz at this time.

chile

Bad Ape
Still in the process of getting mine broken in. The sound is improving one hopping and hitting a few of the fence. Maybe at 150 swings on the 27oz at this time.

I've been debating about picking one up...Haven't heard much outside of the board about these :(

J2009

Boom !!!!!
be nice to try one, i have always like mizuno stuff but the bats have been lacking the last few years, the nighthawk was better but still feels behind some of the other bats out.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
be nice to try one, i have always like mizuno stuff but the bats have been lacking the last few years, the nighthawk was better but still feels behind some of the other bats out.
Just keep on swinging that NH. The durability is exceptional, you will be rewarded as long as you didn't give up . Same thing with my Utip Mamba. People give up on them too fast.

CanadianClint

Ive had mine since the spring (Canada has had these all year). I swing 27oz balanced and EL models. 150 swings on the Balanced and its easily one of the better 12 inch barrels this year. 75 swings on .44/400 balls to get it broken in. Good sound, great distance. I retired my worth branch legit in favor of my balanced nighthawk. The EL is advertised as .5 EL but it swings closer to a full. Somewhere between my 27oz Freak 30 and 27 branch legit. Lot of them on sale at this point of the year (plus the exchange)