Papago Winter Ball

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Registration starts 12/10. League starts Jan 3rd. So you guys have a month to figure it out.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Not me, I'm out still they told me 6-8 more weeks of PT at least and I'm still not allowed to throw for another 4 months.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Scooter will miss all games because of Volleyball.... He cant even make it to festival to fill in lol and its 15 minutes from home

He only missed like 2 weeks in 5 seasons with us. So maybe take that as a hint that you guys just aren't as fun. :)

runagun

Cupped His Fresh Balls!
If y'all are desperate and need one. I could jump in for a few games. If you need more peeps I could probably supply that too.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
If y'all are desperate and need one. I could jump in for a few games. If you need more peeps I could probably supply that too.

A million guys want to "jump in" what they need is guys that want to commit and pay to play. :cool:

runagun

Cupped His Fresh Balls!
Damn, me and my commitment issues ;) Shouldn't be a problem. Let me know how many we have. I can probably bring a few if need be.

A million guys want to "jump in" what they need is guys that want to commit and pay to play. :cool:

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
He only missed like 2 weeks in 5 seasons with us. So maybe take that as a hint that you guys just aren't as fun. :)

Lol... Wouldnt say that hahahaha... He is GTG on the Wed nite team at Rio! Plus he will get a shirt here for winning hahahahah

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Been asked twice to play at festival........ Once I was all ready and got the rug ripped out from me by Hendo 2 hours before game time and the other time I was still limping and had volleyball! Sheesh

ejpaz

Addicted to Softballfans
i am in,

At least for me it is actually probably good I sat out fall, been doing a boatload of traveling for work and have only been in AZ about 10 days in the last month and a half.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Been asked twice to play at festival........ Once I was all ready and got the rug ripped out from me by Hendo 2 hours before game time and the other time I was still limping and had volleyball! Sheesh

First wasnt my fault.. Needed an outfielder and owner of squad called out and old sub and former pkayed player to fill the slot. :( That sucked too... I hate having to make that call lol,...

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
BTW, in case anybody was wondering if you get 12 players it's $37.50 for the season. :D

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in. Not going to reup for umpiring next year I don't think so I will be in every week.