Petition on bats

akabigdaddy13

RAY,what did you do Ray?
i say we start a petition to make all old school aluminum bats legal after 2013in utrip.... this new stamp crap has to go man......... i love my old school metal.

anyone know what policy and proceedures to follow if i want to petition the upper usssa powers that be about this??

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
This needed to be done two years ago when this change was announced. The decision was made to do it this way so that there is no question on what is legal next year. If it's not made of wood or has the stamp then it's illegal.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Unless you organize a mass boycott of USSSA alongside this petition, it's not going to do anything.

It sucks for metal swingers, but that's just how it is. They made a rule change, wanted zero room for loopholes, and have succeeded in accomplishing that end. They really aren't going to budge.

Play ASA?

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
tony and double a run some asa tourneys bro. terrible payouts but big fields and decent comp in elim rounds. got one next sunday in roselle.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
You could always run your own ASA or NSA tourneys as a way to give the finger to USSSA?

SteveJax21

Derby Boy 4 Life!
i say we start a petition to make all old school aluminum bats legal after 2013in utrip.... this new stamp crap has to go man......... i love my old school metal.

anyone know what policy and proceedures to follow if i want to petition the upper usssa powers that be about this??

Petition USSSA because a Bat manufacturer doesn't have these bats relicense for use in USSSA play? Think about that Statement?? Yes, each year the Bat manufacturer's either add or remove their own equipment! Being that most aluminum bats only have the USSSA 1.20 BPF stamp on them and they've been Grandfathered before & now they've been taken off the list & replaced with newer equipment by the manufacturer!