Pic of 2020 Models

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They look turrible too. I goes they turned down my offer to use my name on the jenius model too.

ShortYellowBus

Miken Mach 428 Cobra Jet.

Freak 54, 14” barrel.

I dont recognize the first signature that’s on the Savij, but the next two are Harvey’s, then Purcell and a Nyx.

jhitman

If they are using the same technology and are just redo's with different names/graphics why would anyone buy these?

Committed

Is that the same font used on the Studio 54 logo?

The white Miken are OK but these all appear to be an easy pass based off the graphics alone.

Twiles

The Rookie
Psycho and the white Miken 54 don't look too bad. Hopefully just repaints of the '19 psycho or primos

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Performance > looks for me. And with no new technology why pay $300? I will stick with my 2018 orange DC41's. Also, why would an educated buyer purchase a new bat and pay retail price when it's the same technology/specs from the previous few years bats?
Unless you need a new warranty and can't find a 19 you wouldn't.

jhitman

Unless you need a new warranty and can't find a 19 you wouldn't.

Good point. I have 2 orange DC41's 2018 model. Both are in great shape as mostly just hit the 52's with them with the exception of Fall ball in one league where we hit the 44's.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good point. I have 2 orange DC41's 2018 model. Both are in great shape as mostly just hit the 52's with them with the exception of Fall ball in one league where we hit the 44's.
People buy bats as status symbols, and that's going to be really obvious over the next two years. People buying several new bats, that have never busted one or suck, are going to stick out like sore thumbs.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
People buy bats as status symbols, and that's going to be really obvious over the next two
years. People buying several new bats, that have never busted one or suck, are going to stick out like sore thumbs.

When I see a guy show up with 4 shiny bats, all with new Lizard Skins, I know to play in.

It's the guys with bats with no paint on the barrel and old hockey tape grips you gotta look out for.

jhitman

When I see a guy show up with 4 shiny bats, all with new Lizard Skins, I know to play in.

It's the guys with bats with no paint on the barrel and old hockey tape grips you gotta look out for.

My bats usually look good as I clean them but always take off the OG grips and either use bat or hockey tape on all my bats.