For Sale/Trade Ping Eye 2 Irons

Psykout

San Diego Vinci Rep
Ping Eye 2 black dot irons standard length, loft and lie. 2-W (10 clubs total) ZZ Lite shafts with new Lamkin crossline grips. They also have matching serial numbers. Irons are in great shape as you can see in the pics.

PA270016.jpg

PA270013.jpg

PA270015.jpg

PA270014.jpg

I switched to another set and kept these as backups but haven't touched them in a while so it's time for them to find a new home. $225 shipped as a gift (or add fees) or best offer. Trades welcome but cash is preferred. Not looking for anything in particular...

Last edited:

HITTINSEEDZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry bro, not looking for clubs. Got some MP57's that fit me very well! :D

Too funny. I went from the Ping Eye 2's to the Mizuno MP 57's also. Quite a different change going from the offset irons to the Mizuno's. Took some getting used to but the Mizuno's are GREAT clubs. I still hit my old pings a little farther though:eek:

Psykout

San Diego Vinci Rep
Too funny. I went from the Ping Eye 2's to the Mizuno MP 57's also. Quite a different change going from the offset irons to the Mizuno's. Took some getting used to but the Mizuno's are GREAT clubs. I still hit my old pings a little farther though:eek:

The Pings are great clubs. The feel I get with the forged MP's is incredible though. The Rifle flighted shafts don't hurt either!! :eek:

bbomber4

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump for some great sticks. I have tried 3 new sets, but keep going back to mine.
Well worth the asking price.

BOO-YAA138

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump for some great clubs. Sold mine about 5 years ago and still kicking myself in the ass for doing it!

five-ohh

Addicted to Softballfans
bump wish i could seel my king cobra's i swing to hard or maybe just need to get re shafted