pitchers...don't you hate it when:

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
i have heard d bags say they are gonna hit it at me cause i have my mask on! Funny thing is as i get to know more of these guys they all admit using shaved bats and still go at pitchers with them.

yeah....it's ridiculous...what part "of the game" is that right? middle is open but the pitcher isn't a target to hit...oh well. there is always going to be someone like that

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
I like when I am pitching and we are playing asa at a particular field out here where they don't chalk a batters box...guys that hit middle stand 5 feel off the plate that way even if you throw an inside strike, they can still blast it back up the middle
classic

yeah every at bat these guys made sure to kick away the chalk...and opened up the box real good for them to play back in the box...

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
I tell you one thing about this thread I have never seen so many double posts in my life. Its called editing people.

Back on topic..Middle is open PERIOD. Either field or get out of the way. I am sick of these threads cause the guy pitching didnt protect him self with the proper gear and gets smoked and then continues to ***** about some douche bag hitting at him.....Protect yourself Snap him off or shut the **** up!

this post was not about me getting hit in the foot...which happend...because someone hit middle. i was focusing on the guy who's intent was to hit me on purpose rather than play ball....

"read...then write..." just saying

RobinMichaels

Addicted to Softballfans
hitting middle happens. It does kind of suck that if it continues to happen by the same batter, you have to think a little harder. I would say that depending on your own batting skills you could make up for it. Since I pitch and can also go yard, I return the favor. The fun part is doing a line drive shot or two at whatever infielder keeps going middle on you. After the second or 3rd laser he will get the idea. You can not really do that with an outfielder, however. For that, you would need to have your teammates help you out. Enough of them also going middle to shake up the other pitcher. If their team gets worried, they will start to get on the offending batter and tell him to knock if off. At least that is what you hope happens.

I Throw Strikes

going on strike
I knw what u talking about ...if they r doing it and u throw it back at them isn't it the same?? They r trying to hit u?? This is a game ..all this its part of the game is bull .. someone that can hit stay out of the middle... It's all for fun nobody is getting paid anything but cheap shirts or a trophy...stay safe and have fun

^^^^^it is for fun!^^^^^^but some people take it too serious and actually find enjoyment at hitting at pitchers. It's "what-ever". Apparently this type of thread you will have people feel its ok to intentionally hit a pitcher because "middle is open"

And again a lot of them would be the ones that would never pitch

Rd maul

Addicted to Softballfans
this post was not about me getting hit in the foot...which happend...because someone hit middle. i was focusing on the guy who's intent was to hit me on purpose rather than play ball....

"read...then write..." just saying

Maybe you should read then write.....Middle is open if his intent is to hit you or not wear protection and catch it or get the **** out of the way.