For Sale Pitching mask visors/shields

PPC#12

Manager
Got home to get my visor in today! Looks great and fits perfect. Don't hesitate to get one of these from him!

loaded weapon

Laying Wood
I am about to buy a mask. If you have already done my type of mask will I still need to send it to you or can you cut the piece and send it to me?

manusmc2

Starting Player
Love my mask now, I'm telling y'all if you have a mask this is def a must have from this gtg guy. The visor was cut and fits perfectly and does not bump my nose or any part of my face like it did when I tried to wear my Oakley under my mask. In my opinion he has this priced very well for the quality of work you get guys.

rimmedup91z28

Star Player
Love my mask now, I'm telling y'all if you have a mask this is def a must have from this gtg guy. The visor was cut and fits perfectly and does not bump my nose or any part of my face like it did when I tried to wear my Oakley under my mask. In my opinion he has this priced very well for the quality of work you get guys.

thanks for the kind words bro, glad your happy with it.

If you have already done a mask, do you still need the mask sent to you?

Or can you just make the visor and send it off.

Cascade pro7 lacrosse mask specifically

Dar3guin

Whiff it b4 you hit it
If you have already done a mask, do you still need the mask sent to you?

Or can you just make the visor and send it off.

Cascade pro7 lacrosse mask specifically

He's mentioned before that he DOES NOT need the mask if he's done one before.

rimmedup91z28

Star Player
He's mentioned before that he DOES NOT need the mask if he's done one before.

Yes I did write that, but i have since changed. It is just to difficult to copy a template I have made for some of these masks and helmets. Especially lining up holes properly, without having the mask or helmet on hand is very difficult. And I don't want to send an inferior product that you'd have to send back or wouldn't fit perfect. Little hassle to send your mask, but better product in the end.