Pitching to higher level players

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
i seent Mooch get drilled square in the back before. you miss approximately 100% of the balls you're not facing
Haha. I hit mooch prety well when I faced him. I take a lot of pitches and he was struggling to throw me strikes. After my first two walks he started throwin me first pitch strikes so I guess I technically haven't had to hit him late in the count where he's a nightmare to face. Purcell though was throwing from way behind the mound and I struggled with height speed thing a bit. Plus he was getting calls... js

CanadianClint

I threw a self pitch once, it hit the plate. I then realized I can only hit the plate from two feet away and im not a good hitter. Probably going to world's next year with those #s .

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Best advice i can give you is to show up an hour early & place a big ole bottle of tequila on their bench with a few shot glasses and a vape pen. Oh, and if you have a cute daughter, girlfriend or wife get her to sit in the stands and flash them every time they are about to swing.
JJ

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Wait, you want your daughter to flash random dudes? I'm sure she doesn't have daddy issues. I mean, I'm sure it's happened, but to actually be ok with it and request it while in your presence is totally ****ed.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Wait, you want your daughter to flash random dudes? I'm sure she doesn't have daddy issues. I mean, I'm sure it's happened, but to actually be ok with it and request it while in your presence is totally ****ed.

I think you misunderstood me--I was speaking from the batters point of view!

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
So you want your daughter to flash you and your team while you are up to hit? This thread is about pitching. Maybe you misunderstood and can't crawfish out of that creepy statement.