Plano SPA... anyone coming in for this?

I play at Heritage and will probably come out and watch a few games Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Anyone coming in for the event?
Leave a team name and if I'm out there when you're playing I'll have someone to root for.

Dang i wish i had seen this earlier.i was there bob,seen gunny wandering around,and the guys from your league......hell i played thurs nite at huffines.....i got in 8 games for the weekend,60 aaa...FINISHED 3RD....

Bob, I was only able to get out there for a little while Sunday morning. Watched Rick Smith team play finals of winner's bracket game and both teams were crushing the ball. Wind was blowing in on field #1 which is unusual but it didn't seem to affect these guys one bit as they were still launching them. Watching those guys hit is a humbling experience!!!
I also was able to see some of a texas classics game and a couple of guys from our league team were playing for them... saw them win a tight game in the bottom of the 7th.
I must have just missed you and Gunny.
Triple 7... tourney was last weekend. You'll have to wait for the next one.

I was there till noon maybe 1 pm sunday.i watch rick smith and willes wolves (2 OF THEIR GUYS PLAY IN THE TYLER SENIOR LEAGUE)play,they put on a show with the long ball.the guy playing 3rd for the classics plays on my tyler senior league team...did see allan goldske(sp)........

Don't know how I missed you as that was the game I was watching also.
Alan (PlanoPlayer here on SBF) had a great tourney from what I heard (25 for 28 and MVP).... Alan if you read this, you could have been on base more last night if you would just run out your hits:)
Paul (LF for classics) also plays on our team in Richardson.

Gunsmoke

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear trash talking when I first walked up and there's ODB already messin' with me. Good to see you big'un! Sorry I couldn't stay for that game but I wanted to watch Marcus and Doc and Doug and Paul and Tommy and ....

NDY was well represented. Bill Bartolucci's team played 60's and they scored 47 runs one game!!! Lost the Championship game 22-7 though. lol

Dusty was playing for the Spurs 55's.

I was there for about 3 hours on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Alan went yard!!!!! Paul said he's leading their team! I'd have never thunk it. And I bat him 7th in league. lol Show's you how great of a coach I am. :p

Veronie plays for the Wood Law team but he was out cuz his kid had pneumonia. Poor thing.

It was awesome out there. Seemed like I knew somebody every time I turned my head.

Ray Cash was playing with Randy Smith. Cuellar and Creason with Willie's. I knew almost all of the Wood Law team since half were Legends last year. The Spurs 55's and 60's were there and most are in the Richardson league.

Sammy, Jimmy Chiles and Mike Raines were umpiring and are on the Hooters team. I think Sammy was umpiring. Still saw him.

Saw Charlie, Dave Reynolds, Terry and several other guys I knew from the Legends 55 team. Terry is no longer with them. Maybe on the same team Joe Sawyer joined out of Corpus, not sure.

And Jerry Wicks BS'd with Dusty and me the entire hour we were watching Wood Law playing that Oklahoma team. Looks great. He's in chemo like Joe right now so prayers!!!!!!

Really weird seeing familiar faces playing on a half dozen different teams but I guess that's how it goes here in Texas.

Coulda used you last Thursday ODB. Bob helped but we were down 6 guys!!!! Big sticks too. We scored 6 in 6 I think. Pitiful.

When's the next one!!!!!

I hear trash talking when I first walked up and there's ODB already messin' with me. Good to see you big'un! Sorry I couldn't stay for that game but I wanted to watch Marcus and Doc and Doug and Paul and Tommy and ....

NDY was well represented. Bill Bartolucci's team played 60's and they scored 47 runs one game!!! Lost the Championship game 22-7 though. lol

Dusty was playing for the Spurs 55's.

I was there for about 3 hours on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Alan went yard!!!!! Paul said he's leading their team! I'd have never thunk it. And I bat him 7th in league. lol Show's you how great of a coach I am. :p

Veronie plays for the Wood Law team but he was out cuz his kid had pneumonia. Poor thing.

It was awesome out there. Seemed like I knew somebody every time I turned my head.

Ray Cash was playing with Randy Smith. Cuellar and Creason with Willie's. I knew almost all of the Wood Law team since half were Legends last year. The Spurs 55's and 60's were there and most are in the Richardson league.

Sammy, Jimmy Chiles and Mike Raines were umpiring and are on the Hooters team. I think Sammy was umpiring. Still saw him.

Saw Charlie, Dave Reynolds, Terry and several other guys I knew from the Legends 55 team. Terry is no longer with them. Maybe on the same team Joe Sawyer joined out of Corpus, not sure.

And Jerry Wicks BS'd with Dusty and me the entire hour we were watching Wood Law playing that Oklahoma team. Looks great. He's in chemo like Joe right now so prayers!!!!!!

Really weird seeing familiar faces playing on a half dozen different teams but I guess that's how it goes here in Texas.

Coulda used you last Thursday ODB. Bob helped but we were down 6 guys!!!! Big sticks too. We scored 6 in 6 I think. Pitiful.

When's the next one!!!!!

well ya didn't say anything....besides,nasty old guys,or good looking females in coed.....i think coed......

bigcat33

Addicted to Softballfans
i was in plano and we played willies wolves twice they were hitting the heck out of the ball especially cuellar and ivan.did they end up winning the tournament?

who did you play with bc33.....yeah the wolves had a pretty good team,but 3 or 4 won't be with them for the whole year,they are 55's from the randy hendricks 55M+ team that plays with willes when the 55's are not playing....

they won their div.......