Policy on fraudulent claims

Tjgotme06

Star Player
Before you go and bash the Catalyst you are swinging, take a look at what it actually is. It is a girls FASTPITCH bat. Not a slowpitch bat. That bat was not designed to have grown men swing it. Imagine taking your son's little league bat and hitting as hard as you can. Same thing applies to this. If you need to use a -10 in slowpitch, you might want to think of another hobby. .

Before you go and bash the Catalyst you are swinging, take a look at what it actually is. It is a girls FASTPITCH bat. Not a slowpitch bat. That bat was not designed to have grown men swing it. Imagine taking your son's little league bat and hitting as hard as you can. Same thing applies to this. If you need to use a -10 in slowpitch, you might want to think of another hobby. .

ahhh...Does LS know your on a softball forum while at work?

Tjgotme06

Star Player
LOL.. Not with LS.. I just think its funny how so many people say the bats are terrible and he doesnt even know what bat he is swinging...

BEEJ

Below Me
Why not just start selling non-returnable bats? You realize that WE are the customer? Not YOU! Worth and Easton probably except some receipts that they know are not legit receipts. They realize that WE(the customer) pay our hard earned money to buy a bat that's returnable. So even if the bat might be a couple months past the year long return limit they go ahead and send out a bat(that probably cost the company $50 or less to make). They realize doing so will increase the chance of that PAYING CUSTOMER buying another bat from them. I will NEVER and I mean never buy a new LS bat. Have a nice day.

It's like you predicted the future!!!! lol..............does LS actually listen to what there customers want??? novel concept.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
LOL.. Not with LS.. I just think its funny how so many people say the bats are terrible and he doesnt even know what bat he is swinging...

There are men's fastpitch leagues... you do know that right :rolleyes:

There is a huge fastpitch co-ed tourney up here in Vermont every year... know what 90% of the guys swing... FASTPITCH bats... what a novel ****ing concept!

Get YOUR head out of your ass before opening your mouth noob...

fastpitch does not equal womens bat
slowpitch does not equal mens bat

chach3835

It's Miller Time
I will never buy another LS product they can kiss my butt.............they are thieves and keep your bat that you paid money for and say it is a fake invoce...............kiss my ass.....................LS never again kiss my money good buy.

chach3835

It's Miller Time
I freaking agree

they ****ed me out of a bat. legit bat and receipt. worst company ever. its happend to a few guys and weve all posted on mnsoftball.com and none of MN or the upper midwest well ever buy a ls product again. rot in hell you piece of **** company.

I will never by from these freakin Thieves.......................:mad:

Kookynewky

Addicted to Softballfans
GTG for me.

ASA Catty cracked after 9 months of abuse. Called number on receipt and store was closed for business. Researched and found parent company's number who I called and got verification that the receipt was from a closeout store they had for all of their old "new" stock. Product number didn't match but the CS at the store said that they change their product number about the time I bought the bat.

LS rep gave me no guff, totally polite and had an RA# within minutes. I scanned the receipt and sent it in with the bat. My WR Z1000 is being delivered today via UPS.

I know I was a little overboard with verifying the receipt myself but the strong language on the site made me a bit paranoid.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Wow just read through this. had no idea they were this bad. I called them once because one of my cattys weight stickers had fallen off, and they didnt have any new ones, but sent me one off another used bat, within 2 days! I was most impressed with them. They seemed like good upstanding CS. BUT I have not sent in a bat, so that is completely different. Have they changed their ways as of late, or still crap with bat returns?

TEAM STING 27

2006 WORLD CHAMP
I will never buy another LS product they can kiss my butt.............they are thieves and keep your bat that you paid money for and say it is a fake invoce...............kiss my ass.....................LS never again kiss my money good buy.

I had the same thing happen, they kept both my bats. They are Thieves.

Dawgs14

i have never had any problems with LS....always have got a bat back plus the remainder of the warrenty for that bat...

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Times have changed, you won't find better customer service anywhere! They take very, very good care of thier customers.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
If you have a legit receipt they are great! I broke my bat on Friday, called, got the RA in about 5 minutes. Sent it out the same day and received my replacement on the following Wednesday. I also made the call at like 4:30 PST which was like 7:30 there on a Friday, and they still had someone there taking calls. Gtg in my book.

squirt

strokin and swingin
Any one else have anything good to say about this? It's now 2012 and I would like to know before I buy anymore Z1000s.

TXOutlaws

Coach
I'm not biased...

I've only dealt with Miken and LS customer service.

I had to call Miken literally 10 times before they would answer...and when I did, there was no greeting... it was someone in a real low voice, "let me transfer you", got transfered, it rang 20 times, "let me try this person", rang another 20 times, "uh I guess they are all at lunch"....

It was around 10:30am central time... I tried calling at 8am and 9am central to NO answers...finally got an answer around lunch time and it was the above.

Call LS, first try, they answer, very helpful, got a RA # right away...sent the bat out and I got an email saying they shipped out my new one and here is my tracking #..

With Miken I had to call back every few days to see if they have sent me the bat yet or not.

And I've sent bats to LS two times now, both times I have had the same experience.

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Your opinion doesn't count. It's biased.

I'm biased but not a liar. I have hundreds of good deals on this board and wouldn't risk my reputation posting something that wasn't true. (To the best of my knowledge...) I was not always a Louisville guy. I've dealt with probably every customer service department out there. Easton, LS, DeMarini, Worth etc. Some have been good, others not so good. Louisville Slugger has always been great and I deal worth them ALOT. So I disagree, my opinion does count. I just now saw this post and I figured I'd respond. They take good care of their customers, as I have always said. I stand by that.

kjlee85

I bought a NIW bat off someone here with a legit receipt.

Will it be a problem that the receipt isnt under my name?

duane v

Coach
They have THE best customer service department there is. They have VERY good care of their customers.

They treated me very well too.

Both bats were replaced and it took an average of five business days to get them back...... I didn't have to make any phone calls.... Everything was done through email:cool:

gsus03

Banned User
I never touched a tps until about a year ago and it was a z1000...I can't speak for anything before their first line of 2011 z1000s, but it seems like that line of bats, both Asa and USSSA models, have put them back on the map...I currently have my USSSA z1000 sent to them for a return and they said 8-12 weeks because they had to fix the handle breaking issue with the z2000s...I have nothing but good things to say about them except I wish they could get their 26oz z2000s to weigh closer to 26oz and not 27oz lol

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
I returned a broken Voltage years ago and the C.S. Rep was some rude old lady. very rude and i never bought another L.S. Bat again.

4xtra

Player/Coach
LS

I returned a broken Voltage years ago and the C.S. Rep was some rude old lady. very rude and i never bought another L.S. Bat again.

I have also had VERY good feedback from LS as well.

I am sending back a Z3k this week and I expect to have my NEW Super Z in about 2 weeks