Pop toss or tee

Committed

Can’t go wrong with G Tee. I got the lite version that goes up to 53” It’s very durable and light enough to carry. I also enjoy that they are made in the USA.

Normy

If you're a cheapskate like me, the PVC tee works great. Just follow the directions in the vid. Breaks down nice and fits in bat bag.

Batalot

If you're a cheapskate like me, the PVC tee works great. Just follow the directions in the vid. Breaks down nice and fits in bat bag.

I had made two of them.
I go to a large field, place them about 300' apart, Leave one bat at each tee and then hit tee shots from one side to the other. Easiest to do from left field to right field.. and back, since that's the longest area.

bndawgs

President-Elect
I always liked my wheeler dealer. Although, it doesn't seem to pop the new 52s quite as high as the old 44s.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I always liked my wheeler dealer. Although, it doesn't seem to pop the new 52s quite as high as the old 44s.
Agree. I have been using mine for over 12 years. (4 machines, I wear them out) and use it every day weather permitting and love it. I don't find where it throws my timing off. Couple of brands of balls don't work that well. Super glue a small spring onto the plunger you can get an additional foot or so height. For about $325.00 you can't beat it.

bndawgs

President-Elect
Agree. I have been using mine for over 12 years. (4 machines, I wear them out) and use it every day weather permitting and love it. I don't find where it throws my timing off. Couple of brands of balls don't work that well. Super glue a small spring onto the plunger you can get an additional foot or so height. For about $325.00 you can't beat it.

Did you ever replace the batteries in any of yours? I'm wondering if a pair of fresh batteries would also help?

MarlSrSoftball

Yes. Batteries normally me about a year but I have a heavy use of the machine. I normally hit 175-200 balls every day. I recharge the batteries every night. You can get the batteries on his web site.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
I haven’t used my wd in years but mine is ran on household current, not battery.
That’s a good and bad thing, but I have a small Honda generator for it.
Adding the spring makes a big difference on top of the plunger.
I don’t know if it throws my timing off at all before.
You can’t go wrong with a tee at all and a soft toss.
I need to do solo bp again as not too many people bp any more or they just like to have a hr shoot out.
I like to bp for base hits
Do you guys with the wd play trip more or asa?

MarlSrSoftball

That is really an oldie. I liked the battery one of that era which had the battery on the side and were easy to change.

MarlSrSoftball

The spring is actually a little less than an inch. The only down side I have run into is the 2nd pic of the top of the spring is beveled and at times tends to toss a little to the side facing the higher part of the spring. I use a shim on under the one of the wheels to rebalance the toss. I have tried find or make spring with a flat top with no luck. The super glue in the photo is the one I have found to be the best.
GGc4nuK.jpg
EXkjLgR.jpg