For Sale PopToss Great deal!

dunkky

update:
someone already claimed the deal. however, i'll still hook you guys up for more discount, precisely double the discount you will find else where.

hey guys, if you are on the line of getting poptoss, let me make this decision easy for you.

I'll give you a great deal if you order one and i am only gonna do this for one person, cuz I don't make much commission. I am basically giving you my commission. The reason i am doing this is because, I am so thankful to Pat and his service. They are just genuine people.

I just want a sale to be made under my name.. I am gonna do this for only one first person. PM me, you will never get this amount of discount any where.

Last edited:

dunkky

someone already claimed the deal. however, i'll still hook you guys up for more discount, precisely double the discount you will find else where. if you do, let me know. but you won't. if you are a bad hitter like me, stop buying multiple bats, instead spare little bit of that and do bp with live pitch. this will make you better hitter.. not your gas,hot,filty bats.. don't get me wrong, you still need a good performing bat, but bat won't fix your mechanic. you still have to hit hard regardless any bat. so stop hitting weak gounders or popups!!!.. let's go!!!!

so, what did monsta pro team do in the national last week even with major players??? yeah.. exactly.. always indian, not arrow.