For Sale Portable Pitching screen

FGZ09

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought this Easton Pitching screen on craigslist for myself, but the dude I bought it from had 2 of them, and would only sell them as a combo... I paid $200 for both of them, So im looking to sell the extra one for $120 Gifted (to cover shipping). These Retailed for $170.

The park I play at on league nights has 2 batting cages with NO L Screens, so I use this Before games in the cages, and fold it up when its time for the game. I also use this for our live BP. It looks flimsy, but I promise it is not. We hit really hard comebackers at it with Senior bats and Utrip bats and the net doesn't even flinch. the Net does have a interchangeable pitching hole made for fastpitch pitching, but you just cover the side your standing on (right side if your righty, Left side if your a lefty) and pitch around the side of it like a regular pitching screen...

Very easy to fold and unfold. Folds into a 37in circular bag, and light/easy to carry. When opened it is 7ft by 6ft. Comes with 5 steaks to put into the ground (Ive never needed to use them, the screen stands up on its own really really well, and its usually not windy when we go hit live). also comes with instructions. Still in original box from Easton, $120 gifted takes it...

20130520_154236_zpsc1886ff3.jpg

20130520_154243_zpsfaaa3f28.jpg

20130520_154317_zps15363641.jpg

Last edited:

FGZ09

Addicted to Softballfans
cool, if the rain stays away, I'll try to post a video of it soon... I Love mine, it solves so many problems, We can go do BP cuz you can literally take it to any field and hit without putting anyone in danger...

FGZ09

Addicted to Softballfans
I want this but no money..lol.. unless your interested in a bat for it...??

maybe, I just wanna get rid of it... I don't need 2 of them, pm me with anything you willing to trade... I'd consider some 2 piece worth, or Demarini...

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
How far back do you stand when you are pitching behind that thing? One scud and I would think someone was getting nailed.

FGZ09

Addicted to Softballfans
How far back do you stand when you are pitching behind that thing? One scud and I would think someone was getting nailed.

Naw man, I get right up on that thing like a regular netted pitching screen... Im trying to find time in between all this damn rain to get a Video up...