pretty funny stuff. Smash it vs Monsta Debacle

dunkky

finest and freshest fish is when served raw with wasabi. don't contaminate it with butter and oil. Might as well just grab a fried chicken at that point. damn, hungry now

dunkky

Country,

not other spicy stuffs. wasabi and soy souse only. that's all you need if you want to truly taste the fish. Raw Oyster is different story though.

dunkky

yeah. that's why my games were cancelled for two weeks in a row. been in dallas for over 10 years. never have seen that much raining before in that time frame.

I like CA but living expense is just too high for me to keep up.

dunkky

I'm way South in Edinburg now. I do play in Mansfield occasionally. Hopefully I get a tournament in Euless before the year is up

I'll be in euless in May to watch the major guys play. looking forward to that and see how really good they are.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be in euless in May to watch the major guys play. looking forward to that and see how really good they are.

I've played against some of the guys that are with Steel Sports and Olmito Heat/Diamond Kingz, both Class A, and yes they are good. It's a whole other level

bndawgs

President-Elect
Yes, but does he earn $15 an hour?

Well, he costs $60k, so that's about $28/hr for the first year. But flippy also doesn't get tired or want to stage a walk out or won't sit during the national anthem or expose himself to another employee/customer or spit in your food or ask for healthcare or call in sick.

Flippy will be coming to all the towns wanting to raise the minimum wage to $30 or whatever.

Dan411

Star Player
Well, he costs $60k, so that's about $28/hr for the first year. But flippy also doesn't get tired or want to stage a walk out or won't sit during the national anthem or expose himself to another employee/customer or spit in your food or ask for healthcare or call in sick.

Flippy will be coming to all the towns wanting to raise the minimum wage to $30 or whatever.
Well done! No pun intended...

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
wait guys wait guys wait. so Carl challenged SIS to an exhibition match? i think i saw it on their page and now apparently is trying to back out? i think we should be keeping this on topic and talking about that.

Normy

No sheds, no walleye and I owe the IRS $600. Might have to cough up some of my junker Combats.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Jokers whats wrong w bashing Carl. Geeze you are getting old. Why have a board at all if we cant bash and insult people?
BTW I play E Rec and cant even get picked up in senior ball anymore. I aint quiting, soon enough I can play over 60 .... Just need a damned local league where we can use decent bats... I may have yo move to Hemet or Sun City

ahgofish

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a crazy idea for you Joker...if you think it’s stupid to talk about Monsta v SIS...then don’t! Wtf

Joker

Also if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it or comment about it. just a crazy idea

ahgofish

Addicted to Softballfans
Also if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it or comment about it. just a crazy idea
Lol..if you followed your own advise you wouldn’t ever post a comment...i.e. see this thread.
morons, everywhere
Speaking of morons being everywhere, I’ll be in Littleton next month for a week...not far from you, right? Want to get together for some BP, a few beers or something???