Price Check: 2019 DC41 27OZ USA/ASA

loxx0050

Oh man, if this was a Utrip I'd offer a trade. Got a 2020 DC41 in a 26oz but I wanted a heavier one. But they were hard to come by since I bought mine this past May so I picked up what I got. Good luck!

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
Shortyellowbus $120 is right especially with the 2020 and 2021 models out but in hiding.
I just sold my 2020 asa dc41 for 140.00, but he's a member here. I've been dealing bats with for years.
Good bat you shouldn't have any trouble selling or trading it

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
A price check was given in post #2 whether that is what these bats go for idk but its a starting point.. figure out what you would sell it for including shipping, post a proper lts thread and go from there

Adower

Star Player
A price check was given in post #2 whether that is what these bats go for idk but its a starting point.. figure out what you would sell it for including shipping, post a proper lts thread and go from there
I stated 140$ plus shipping. Can’t be more than 20$ to ship. Hard to known shipping price without address from buyer.

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I stated 140$ plus shipping. Can’t be more than 20$ to ship
Correct shipping can't be more than $20 unless you're shipping coast to coast then it can be more than that, typically when a sales thread is posted the price should include/reflex total price including shipping.. a proper lts thread should also be posted with name and date included in pics, this is not a proper sales thread this is a price check thread js

arther itis

payin' to get paid
Correct shipping can't be more than $20 unless you're shipping coast to coast then it can be more than that, typically when a sales thread is posted the price should include/reflex total price including shipping.. a proper lts thread should also be posted with name and date included in pics, this is not a proper sales thread this is a price check thread js
Agreed