For Sale/Trade Price Check 26.5 Avacado

mpq1480

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been out of the buy and sell game for a hot minute. I don't swing the avacado anymore prob under 50 cuts since it last passed compression laat year. Just wanted to get an idea of what it will sell for, to see if its worth letting go.
26.5 a couple paint chips and a cap knick. Structurally sound. Let me know if there are any questions.

mpq1480

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump any help would be appreciated, i was thinking in the $250 to $300 range am I far off with that assessment?

blakcherry329

Don't take this the wrong way, but...
Saying this has "a couple of paint chips" is like saying a demolition derby car has a couple of dents.

Not saying it's not a good bat, just saying you're underselling the wear on it.
Having said that...
GLWYS ;)

mpq1480

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure how im under selling when i posted pictures of the bat with the paint chips, there are two not sure how descriptive you need me to be, pics show everything. The bat is more than structurally sound, i could clean the dirt off of it if you want. Also trying to get an idea of what its worth but always appreciate an up helpful post.
Don't take this the wrong way, but...
Saying this has "a couple of paint chips" is like saying a demolition derby car has a couple of dents.

Not saying it's not a good bat, just saying you're underselling the wear on it.
Having said that...
GLWYS ;)

mpq1480

Addicted to Softballfans
Your saying that bat has under 50 swings on it?
Since it last past compression about a year ago. I bought it used off of softball fans a while ago. Im sure i can find the post. I never really used it cause ive been using 25oz freak 30's

mpq1480

Addicted to Softballfans
you may not get those prices here but it will get that on FB marketplace
Whats the price on here more like $200. This is the reason for the post, I was jist going by what some people at the tourney a couple weeks ago were telling me. I want to put up for sale/trade but need a good starting point