Price check/Anyone know anything about this?

I just picked this up in a trade, don't think it'll crack the starting line up with a PI 1781 on the way. It's unlike everything I've seen before with the pro flares. Model # is FL1175EI. Search brought up nothing for me. Glove is game ready but still sits open on it's side. Lace seems to be higher quality then normal. I'm think college or pro issue but I'm not sure. Any idea will help!

powermatt99

Gloveman
The model number looks like a college issue model. I've had a few college issue pro flares and I'm sorry I sold them to get a C55. Not that the C55 wasn't good but the college-issued ones were just as good but in patterns not available on the market. Unfortunately, the market isn't strong for these.

The model number looks like a college issue model. I've had a few college issue pro flares and I'm sorry I sold them to get a C55. Not that the C55 wasn't good but the college-issued ones were just as good but in patterns not available on the market. Unfortunately, the market isn't strong for these.

Yeah I figured that with the model #. My college's model #'s varied from standard Mizuno ones. I love this thing, I might just keep it for catch. It's great.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
probably from the guy that hasnt listed his PI that he had up for a price check, but the rest of his glove he had up were put up for sale. I didnt even get a response from the guy via pm :(

Yeah I pmed him saying depending on what he wanted for it, I'd take it, he pmed back with the price check price plus shipping and I jumped on it

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Well poop. I pm'd him an hour after the PC went up with a similar message. Guess you got in before me. :(