For Sale price check apple tv 2

RockyMTNHusker

Addicted to Softballfans
i have an apple tv 2 (not currently jailbroken) with the original box and everything... i wanted to see if it's worth unhooking and listing... what are they bringing right now? can i get $175 out of it?

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Doubt it

Think I got my Apple TV (whichever the newest model is) for much cheaper

Then again...I just looked up eBay prices

Lol

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
You should be able to get $175 for it pending everything works and no major scratches
lmk if you decide to sell it though, I have wanted one and I thought about waiting for the new one to come out but know it wont be jailbreakable for awhile but gotta decide if its worth $80 extra :)

RockyMTNHusker

Addicted to Softballfans
if anyone is interested in making me an offer, pm me and i can text some pics over... it's in perfect condition, and i still have the original box and materials... remote is in perfect condition as well as i've always used the iphone app for a remote

adamj575

Worlds best dad
not to hijack a thread but I have one too if anybody wants to make an offer close to what the OP was asking id sell that sucker today!

jmartinez

How would I know If it's a 1 or 2? When I bought mine they were only 99 bucks. What's different with the news ones that price went up?