Price Check Gloveworks

duffman99

Can someone give me an idea what this 13 inch Gloveworks GameDay dual welt is worth?

Attachments

• thumbnail_image3.jpg
    thumbnail_image3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 56
  • thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 57
  • thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 51
  • thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 52
The problem with customs is that the customizations that you love as the glove creator (eg. the number '99' or a name) would in many instances devalue the glove in the eyes of potential buyers

wangs78

The problem with customs is that the customizations that you love as the glove creator (eg. the number '99' or a name) would in many instances devalue the glove in the eyes of potential buyers
Yeah, also Gloveworks as a brand doesn't have the resale value that the big names like Rawlings and Wilson or even Nokona have. Would be better off keeping it and playing it at that price, unless you really don't want it.

duffman99

Yeah, also Gloveworks as a brand doesn't have the resale value that the big names like Rawlings and Wilson or even Nokona have. Would be better off keeping it and playing it at that price, unless you really don't want it.
The hand stall is just really too snug for me, that's why I'm considering it. Thanks for the input.