Price Check if thats still a thing.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
can i get a price check on the ASA version of the Miken Platinum balanced, it's 26oz and NIW. if this isnt the place to put this anymore than 1000 pardons...

thanks

ShortYellowBus

Well, it depends where you want to sell it.

eBay has a few guys looking to get about $500 shipped for those. You can post it there for $400 and wait it out. That could take a year with no results.

Facebook hates Mikens now, so $200 is reasonably expensive for the bat, but attainable if you’re a member in enough pages and can get all your friends to join those pages to provide GTG’s.

Here. $175-200.

Personally, if I’m not swinging it, I’d post it on eBay for $350.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey I did my first deal with AR. USPS lost the bat. Lmao. Funny 10 years later. Not as amusing then.

I think on eBay it gets 350-400... I would say find a raffle guy and let him get 800 on a raffle. It’s still highly sought after.

On here it won’t sell since no one actually comes here to buy sell anymore.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Hey John! Yeah it's been a while eh? I was thinking about the raffle route, not looking to get rich BUT not looking to take an L. Hey remember when this place was something? Lol, good old days

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
It’s sad how little buzz the forums generate now. Stupid Facebook groups etc just take over.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
This just makes me sad. Some good OG board bros from here have made my softball life that much better.

Last edited:

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
the maxload will fetch more than the balanced, shoot for the moon man $400 on all platforms, cept here...here 250 tops

ar2x7

Substance & Style
the maxload will fetch more than the balanced, shoot for the moon man $400 on all platforms, cept here...here 250 tops

Thanks, just got $440.00 (INSANE) BUT THE BAY HOSED ME FOR 50.00+ :mad:
have another used one that im not swinging that ill either sell here or look at the prices there.
thanks for all that responded.

tonys1

Nothing wrong with buying here. When’s the last bad deal? They happen weekly on FB.

I’ve bought lots of bats here and met good people. It’s not BS price checks that turn to bidding wars via PM and most price their stuff fairly. The welfare dealers (yeah you know who you are) have ruined it. Nothing like selling a dude a bat for $70 and seeing it on eBay a week later on his welfare parkay floor. Or a clown reselling the same bat here a week later for $50 more because “it’s too heavy”.

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
i was able to get a bat here that i was looking for in decent time, yea i paid more than i wanted but i still got it. now if i can find a 26oz dual stamp z1000 that wont cost a huevo i'd be a happy man

Joker

Nothing wrong with buying here. When’s the last bad deal? They happen weekly on FB.

I’ve bought lots of bats here and met good people. It’s not BS price checks that turn to bidding wars via PM and most price their stuff fairly. The welfare dealers (yeah you know who you are) have ruined it. Nothing like selling a dude a bat for $70 and seeing it on eBay a week later on his welfare parkay floor. Or a clown reselling the same bat here a week later for $50 more because “it’s too heavy”.

there's like 1 deal a month on here compared to 100s a day on facebook

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
What someone wants to pay here is up too them, it definitely isn't the same as back when i joined but I've learned who to deal with and how to deal on here.. there are many more behind the scenes deals going on here than people realize.. yo each his own but i will never do the auction place and especially not fb