price check NIW Reap2

onecrutch

manager
I need some help with price checks on ASA bats. We went utrip in my league and I have been saddled with ASA bats that I no longer use. I was going to keep some bats for fun but I'm getting old and fun has a different meaning. lol.

I know I look like a rookie on this board but I assure you I have been around and I have a solid GTG rating on the Canadian board with plenty of feedback to my name. This is just a Price check as I understand NIW can not be sold on this site. I would also just like to know the current value of my inventory.
Hopefully you can help me with this price check request.
Thanks in advance.

All bats are NIW
27oz Rip-it Reaper2
27oz Rawlings Rush
24oz Rawlings Rush
26oz Easton Flex

I also have a 27oz OG Miken Velocity-E with unknown amount of hits. I will post the Miken pics in the Miken section when I get a chance.

Last edited:

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Market has tanked on these sense the new stamp bats. $140-$160, if your lucky and find reap fan or a collector you might be able to get close to $180-$200 but i would hold out for that.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Bet it's closer to 250 300+ this NIW is a rare bat would have been 500 or more a few years ago . Put it on the bay for 350 and good chance it would sell .

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Bet it's closer to 250 300+ this NIW is a rare bat would have been 500 or more a few years ago . Put it on the bay for 350 and good chance it would sell .
I would have to agree with this price range rather than the one above... to the right buyer i don't think $250/$300 is out of the question $140/$160 would sell fast and quite low imo.. pre new stamp bats can/will hang with the new stuff against 52's and will outlast them... Ijs!