Price Check on 2 Rawlings Pro Preferred

JF_305

Extra Hitter
Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS22H

Blacked out Rawlings logo because it was fading put gold on R logo for same reason. Glove is shaped TIP and has plenty of life left.

8A4E51F2-754F-4835-8B0F-4E776F25FAE9_zpsjrltec7r.jpg

6DA5A029-437C-4265-9FCC-3F4B7FEB4CB5_zpsblwanobu.jpg

Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS27TF

Blacked out all logos because they were fading. Small hole in index pad that does not affect play. Relaced red and it has bled a little onto the leather. Glove still has plenty of life.

20141107_204323_zpsgeu5l8el.jpg

20141107_204336_zpshiwrfr51.jpg

20141107_204409_zps8apzcio8.jpg

Thanks in advance.

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
75 for the pair AT BEST.

Take it from me, never black out a logo again. Nobody likes it, I promise. Thats what hurts your price the most.

Jomatty

Starting Player
75 for the pair AT BEST.

Take it from me, never black out a logo again. Nobody likes it, I promise. Thats what hurts your price the most.

That's what hurts your price the most, he has a few other things that may hurt his more...I have to remind myself not to black out logos because I like the way it looks but cy's right it kills resale value.

Spend some time cleaning them and thoroughly condition them and you might get 40-50 from the right person who needs a game ready glove.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
That's what hurts your price the most, he has a few other things that may hurt his more...I have to remind myself not to black out logos because I like the way it looks but cy's right it kills resale value.

Spend some time cleaning them and thoroughly condition them and you might get 40-50 from the right person who needs a game ready glove.

The blackout out logos dont bother me, its the absolute lack of care for the gloves that does. My guess is the inside lining is REALLY beat. I owned one of the these after a year of use, the lining was starting to wear through already.
GLWS

F

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
As is I wouldn't pay above $30 shipped for the first one and $20 shipped for the trap. Even with a clean, condition and relace I would likely stay below $40/$35. If lining is worn like the rest of the glove, deduct $10 from both. Love these gloves in decent condition.

yankees23

Addicted to Softballfans
These gloves look like S**t. I am always looking for a project but these gloves have been abused in every way!

JF_305

Extra Hitter
Both these gloves have been with me since 2006 and have played many games of both baseball and softball. Never been one to condition my gloves I like to break them in by playing. Gloves are 9 years old and still have life. Thanks for all the input appreciate it