Price check on 2014 Juggy 27oz

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Hey all,

Gonna be selling this thing soon. Has about 250 cuts, near mint condition. Just wanting to know the going rates.

Much obliged

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Might have to put some pics up for a better estimate. Sounds like it's in good shape. These are nice bats...thinking in that 150-170 depending on shape....returnable?

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Probably 140-150. But we are getting to the off season, so prices may go down a bit here. NIW '16s can be had for $180ish.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably 140-150. But we are getting to the off season, so prices may go down a bit here. NIW '16s can be had for $180ish.

X2 Ya...off season should have thought of that. When on here is seems like it's always in season :p

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah I will post pics soon. Thinking $150 is appropriate to start. Yeah, in AZ there is not off-season like many other states. I haven't seen prices slide much even though the Midwest/Eastern states go into fall/winter.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^ebay auction? That's a great price. But I was talking about advertised pricing available today. Unless $163 is the advertised price. If so please point me in the right direction. I'll buy one (or 3).