Price Check on an A2000 Pro Stock B2 12"

I just got an A2000, It is a pro-stock B2 model. It is stamped inside the glove 12" and Japan. It also has ABO stamped beside the MLB logo on the side of it. The only thing i can really find online under a B2 are all 11.75 inches. What kind of glove is this, and what is it actually worth. The only thing that i see wrong with it is one of the laces on the heel of the glove is busted. Small fix though. LMK what you guys think, I am not too sure, I haven't really dealt with the A2000's much, as I am starting to move up into these nice gloves recently. Thanks a bunch.

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

502 to Right

Manager
I think it's worth $58.99.

It is a Pro Issue Wilson A2000 B2 that is 12 inches. If it was brand new, I would put the price around $250 to $300.

But its condition is very beat. It clearly has been used for extensive infield play judging by the chewed up fingertips. A lot of people wouldn't be interested in owning it at any price given its condition. I know I wouldn't use a glove that beat up--especially if it wasn't my use that put it in that condition.

But because of it is a Pro Issue glove there might be someone who would pay maybe $75 for it. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Podo

"JewDoe"
Send it to dirty for a cleaning, dye, relace and condition and game it for a couple years! Otherwise it's just a novelty IMO