Pricing help please

kingbenny

Addicted to Softballfans
I had my car and my equipment stolen, car is back .but bag is gone . For insurance purposes, I need to get the replacement cost of my bats, new.
You guys are the experts. All senior softball bats

1. 2-Reebok legends, the red one balanced
2. Reebok Legend end loaded the yellow one
3. The new Reebok Melee end loaded
4. Miken Black Velocit

Thanks in advance,KB

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
for insurance purposes, I think I would search completed eBay auctions and then sort by highest price.
I can't imagine an insurance adjuster taking "guesses" and "speculation" from a chat board.

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry to hear that, I have been there. I cannot speak for your specific bats listed but when I filed my claim I had a less than 60 day dated receipt so they provided purchase price including tax. For the couple I did not have paperwork for, they accepted used but returnable value (ex $250 NIW, they gave me $170). My company would only reimburse NIW price with receipts, hopefully yours isn't as firm on that aspect and just pays you

Hope this is helpful

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
for insurance purposes, I think I would search completed eBay auctions and then sort by highest price.
I can't imagine an insurance adjuster taking "guesses" and "speculation" from a chat board.

Truth here, I had to provide "reputable aftermarket pricing" for my $170 to get accepted on used bats

kingbenny

Addicted to Softballfans
HI guys, In Florida I learned no depreciation. They will give niw prices but I cannot find them on eBay I think the model maybe too old. Some used ones but not new.
So if you can recall, I think I can sell it to them they have been pretty fair so far.Prices if you have them

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
take actual model number of the bat and use GOOGLE. Many many times you can find a cached website page showing the original for sale listing...... such as here
https://www.cheapbats.com/shop/miken-velocite-slowpitch-softball-bat-asa-spvela-p-4338.html

But, when you say a are talking about the Reebok Melee Legend .... well, these are VERY expensive bats now since they have not been made in YEARS and they are one of the more desirable bats ever made. You certainly don't want MSRP.
I did quickly find MANY on ebay.
see items plus MORE
202457349720 .... $399
113198209304 ..... $440

kingbenny

Addicted to Softballfans
ogwarlock78, was that a trick question.I don't have the bats any longer.If it was , a good one

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I had my car and my equipment stolen, car is back .but bag is gone . For insurance purposes, I need to get the replacement cost of my bats, new.
You guys are the experts. All senior softball bats

1. 2-Reebok legends, the red one balanced
2. Reebok Legend end loaded the yellow one
3. The new Reebok Melee end loaded
4. Miken Black Velocit

Thanks in advance,KB
The same thing happened to me about 20+ years ago while living in "OAKLAND" LOL!!! but if you can get a receipt from the seller, you get a full Ins. payment for each bat with the exception of the Velocite Model Good Luck

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
ogwarlock78, was that a trick question.I don't have the bats any longer.If it was , a good one
Trick question? I didn't think so.
Whether you have the bats or not, you know what they looked like, right? From that, google what you THINK was the brand and "name" of the bat in google image search. With some digging, you can find the model numbers.
Sorry for simply trying to help. I'm done here!

kingbenny

Addicted to Softballfans
Trick question? I didn't think so.
Whether you have the bats or not, you know what they looked like, right? From that, google what you THINK was the brand and "name" of the bat in google image search. With some digging, you can find the model numbers.
Sorry for simply trying to help. I'm done here!
Thanks for the help I misunderstood your reply, It was meant to be humorous