For Trade Pro Shop Mocha Pro Preferred PROS200-13KMO

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Open to high end trades here. PM is easiest.. I would ideally like to swap this for the i-web version of this, I was planning to use this for baseball but it's slightly larger than I wanted for an infield mitt. Most of you know what I like :) the big three brands, more rare gloves, but will entertain all offers I suppose

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
I really like the glove. But it plays a lot like my 1787 PI just not as deep. So I think if rather try another. This is the beginning of finding a great baseball glove for the long run.

This is individually labeled no.001

yankees23

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a feeling people are going to be looking for this model down the line. Not a lot of them around and is a real nice quality infield model.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
:D Yeah but my different types of kryptonite are (in no particular order): full trapeze open back IF gloves, 1781's, classic "M" Mizunos, stitched running-bird-only Mizunos, BM-76's, sandlot leather HOH's, split-welting PP's and... mocha PP's. I don't know if 504's made that list yet but I started the year with zero and I'm closing it out with only 4 (I blame 10nike).

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Possibly last bump before I keep it. Really like it just wasn't sure if use it but offers haven't been what if been hoping for

Shortstop821

Open to high end trades here. PM is easiest.. I would ideally like to swap this for the i-web version of this, I was planning to use this for baseball but it's slightly larger than I wanted for an infield mitt. Most of you know what I like :) the big three brands, more rare gloves, but will entertain all offers I suppose

Is this still available