USSSA Professional Baseball Player

Retro1212

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there a certain classification level a former profession baseball player has to play. For instance, he played SS for the DiamondBack Major League team. I've heard he can play no lower than C ball is that correct? Thanks in advance.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Is there a certain classification level a former profession baseball player has to play. For instance, he played SS for the DiamondBack Major League team. I've heard he can play no lower than C ball is that correct? Thanks in advance.

Who was it?

Retro1212

Addicted to Softballfans
Not really sure how checking that one of our players is legal makes me a "pusssaYy" but nonetheless I know ur your ass wouldn't say anything to me in person so keep it movin.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
Pusssayyyy

anigif_enhanced-3454-1407941087-1.gif

skew12

Not really sure how checking that one of our players is legal makes me a "pusssaYy" but nonetheless I know ur your ass wouldn't say anything to me in person so keep it movin.

I hope you wear those britches on the field in front of that professional.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
He could play E if he wanted... I know a few dominicans out here in AZ that played minor league ball and another that played pro ball up in Japan.,.. They plplay E's here in AZ.... If they never been on a usssa roster, they can play any division...

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
.... If they never been on a usssa roster, they can play any division...

That's what I thought. Start in E like everyone else. I don't know how sporting it is, but it's allowable.

Jason Isringhausen plays in one of my beer leagues sometimes, and there's a few guys who played in the minors. Sure they're good, but I'd hardly cry it's "unfair". Sometimes you just gotta tip your hat to a better ball player. I'd cry less if they were on my team.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft

That alone should give him clearance to play Rec.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
This is not something an umpire can answer. This is up to a League Director or State Commissioner.

/thread

i played against benny agbayani in hawaii back in 04 or maybe 05 while he was balling in Japan at the time, his bro had a team in oahu and i guess benny was in town for something and came out...i robbed his ass of a HR and told him i'd sign the ball for him

in 07 i played against shane victorino and a few other minor leaguers in maui and he hit a ball further than any dude that tiny has business hitting a ball...if they would've been close to the fence i would've robbed his ass too...afterwards i got some krispy kremes

huzzdog

retired
matt stairs played a couple years in maine. he played on a d team.. realized it wasn't all that much fun when you hit it good and you're out.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Bout 4/5 years ago Zambrano was filling in league night at BLD in gilbert... Seen him whiff on 2k's in a row... Hit a jack about 380'... He was playing LF, fat fool on the other team hit a basehit to LF and zambrano threw his fat ass out at 1B... By a few steps too....

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
matt stairs is like the prototypical softball player

he played at our outdoor Diamond Nation March Madness tourney a few years ago with North American (D) out of Maine. was fun to watch him swing away with a few HR's allowed. nice dude too.