PRONP12 info

exccsracer

Scrooge McBase
PRONP12-6KRT

I scooped one of these up recently and haven't found much info available on it. It's PP leather, a 12" pattern, with a pro-h web. It's worked out perfectly as an infield glove.

I'd just never heard or seen them until a couple of months ago. Any info would be appreciated.

5120E35A-1C86-4442-A5B6-84A1B3F51CD2.jpg

BCF38F01-DB63-4DC7-AF93-EFD4C0B6A53B.jpg

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
It was an Eastbay exclusive about a year or so ago. I considered one, but never was a fan of the NP pattern.

exccsracer

Scrooge McBase
Ah okay. I was looking for a 12-12.25 and couldn't sell myself on a DW5. I had a 1781 for a bit and sold it. I was considering another until I saw the NP. I'm glad I held out.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
It was also advertised as the Machado game day model. EB had it for at least a couple years I think. I don't mind the NP pattern but the black web was a no go for me. Had it been all rich tan, I probably would have multiples.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it is a great pattern, but it does tend to close a bit more old school (thumb to middle) than other Rawlings gloves. The SS on my team just got one of the Beltre ones in the OT black leather. He bought it NWT, but it had some Vinci-thumb issues so I put a new longer thumb stay in it for him. His measured 11.75". Interestingly, I just had an 11.5" PRO200 and an 11.5" PRODJ2 in for relacing. The PRO200 measured 11-3/8" while the PRODJ2 was just over 11".

exccsracer

Scrooge McBase
I think it is a great pattern, but it does tend to close a bit more old school (thumb to middle) than other Rawlings gloves. The SS on my team just got one of the Beltre ones in the OT black leather. He bought it NWT, but it had some Vinci-thumb issues so I put a new longer thumb stay in it for him. His measured 11.75". Interestingly, I just had an 11.5" PRO200 and an 11.5" PRODJ2 in for relacing. The PRO200 measured 11-3/8" while the PRODJ2 was just over 11".

Wearing TIP it closes thumb to pinky but I don't like TIP for this glove. It does close old school but I like personally. Mine measure a hair under 12".