For Sale/Trade PS3 60GB Repaired with a couple of games

AvgJoe024

Manager
what?? you can be concerned I guess...in my eyes this thing is fixed professionally if done right the problem wont happen again...i have tested it and tested it and they haVE TESTED it with heating tools....i dont mind if ya dont want it...its a great system and it is fixed. As for not posting it?? i did respond when someone asked if it was fixed i said yes....i have nothing to hide. this item is great for who ever likes PS3 gaming...BUMP TO TOP

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
what?? you can be concerned I guess...in my eyes this thing is fixed professionally if done right the problem wont happen again...i have tested it and tested it and they haVE TESTED it with heating tools....i dont mind if ya dont want it...its a great system and it is fixed. As for not posting it?? i did respond when someone asked if it was fixed i said yes....i have nothing to hide. this item is great for who ever likes PS3 gaming...BUMP TO TOP

I seriously was interested until I read the entire thread. I would love to buy it off you, regardless of the fact that it has been repaired. However, I am not going to deal with someone who fails to disclose all necessary info when listing an item for sale until someone else points it out. Good luck

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Sony themselves told me that they could not be sure that my Sony repaired 60GB would not YLOD again. Just sayin'.

samohT77

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^^^^^
that is correct and why Sony only gives a 90 day warranty on the repair, (down side of doing it with Sony is that you will not receive your actual system in return), so unless the cooling fans were modified or replaced with larger fans it is inevitable this will happen again, my og 60g has had this done twice

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
^^^^^^^^^
that is correct and why Sony only gives a 90 day warranty on the repair, (down side of doing it with Sony is that you will not receive your actual system in return), so unless the cooling fans were modified or replaced with larger fans it is inevitable this will happen again, my og 60g has had this done twice

They told me I would be getting back my same unit. After the second time, I switched it out for the slim.

AvgJoe024

Manager
there not going to give you a lifetime warranty there in it for the money Sony is scam artist...they use cheap thermo paste which makes the problem keep haping...in my case they used the best thermo paste and replaced the ???CPU??? units and put better ones in to handle the heat...the key is how you store it and what it is by...mine has fans by it and a window up in the air by a little piece of cardboard to have better air flow...works great...left it running all night with the window and fan shut till worked great.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
My offer stands. It is above ebay price for this particular unit, and you won't have to pay ebay or paypal fees.

AvgJoe024

Manager
i have it up on egay sorry, like i said before im tring it out, and it is not above there prices bud most are going for over 200$ not including my games controler and hdmi cords....if something doesnt work on egay then we will talk..remmeber this is a backward compatable 60gb..