Pst Guide

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
Anyone know what model pst this is? It has absolutely no graphics left on it.
20140115_165935.jpg

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Anyone know what model pst this is? It has absolutely no graphics left on it.
20140115_165935.jpg

Just guessing that it is a PST98 or 98Z. The Utrip models I believe had red handles. The PST98 is when we starting having the Chipping problem and if you didn't clear coat it that is what you ended up with in short order.

Previous models didn't have that big a problem.

stlsnappers

Albino Electrician
Just guessing that it is a PST98 or 98Z. The Utrip models I believe had red handles. The PST98 is when we starting having the Chipping problem and if you didn't clear coat it that is what you ended up with in short order.

Previous models didn't have that big a problem.

Any idea on what its worth?

MarlSrSoftball

No idea what it is worth. It would depend on what the buyer was going to use it for. Two weeks ago it would be of worth to me when my PT98Z broke. It was in the same condition and I only used it for BP so I wouldn't have to use my gamers, which is ready to crack also one of these days. But I picked up beat up PST98 last week.

For me it would have been worth about $50.00 shipped mainly because I had a specific use for it.

What weight is it?

hit50more

Addicted to Softballfans
Black knob with red weight sticker ,white rings on taper or Silver Knob Silver weight sticker silver rings ,weight? Looks like Silver knob & rings from pics so 2002-03. A BP stick!

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Damn shame these are almost all gone. Still have a S&D 120 and a PST 98. One is still NIW. I still use them frequently. It'd be nice if they brought them back.

MarlSrSoftball

Damn shame these are almost all gone. Still have a S&D 120 and a PST 98. One is still NIW. I still use them frequently. It'd be nice if they brought them back.

I know what you mean, Trying to find another other to replace mine as they won't be ASA legal much longer (Long story). There are two NIW ones on ebay for not a bad price but neither one is ASA legal. (Not that any umps would know the difference anyway)

BigHurt3535

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a pst search and destroy that has a rattle in handle when you tap it on ground does anyone know if this will effect performance?

xjarcher

On the mound
A friend wants to sell me his 05 PST Max (blue and silver) . It's in fair shape cosmetically. I'm an Anderson guy so is GTG or not? How much is it worth?

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
A friend wants to sell me his 05 PST Max (blue and silver) . It's in fair shape cosmetically. I'm an Anderson guy so is GTG or not? How much is it worth?

I had one and I think it's the only one I didn't like. I would swing my OG r/t of that model all day.

MarlSrSoftball

I had one and I think it's the only one I didn't like. I would swing my OG r/t of that model all day.

I agree. I have had every model except for the Vandy and I found that one to be the lessor of all the models.

I would guess maybe between $60-75.00 seeing there is no shipping cost involved.