Pst Guide

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
I was told by a rep from worth that the alloy used to make the PST shells increased in price by about 100%, so a new PST would be very expensive, He told me if they ever came out with another PST they would have to charge like $700 because of the cost of the materials

Looks like there's a lot of truth to that. Plane Production killed the PST

. The real price of titanium sponge in US dollars has risen by around 130 per cent between 2001 and 2006;

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
why in the world is the PST Guide not showing any more.

PSTGuide.jpg

Last edited:

socalkid18

Utah's Finest
I just picked up a 2005 blue PST so I was wondering if anyone is interested in buying or trading me something for this bat. PM me to let me know

saleen#91

Starting Player
I have the 04 PST max 100 and the 05 PST max red both bought new. What is the better bat both are 28 oz and both are still in good shape. I really only pull them out for fall ball.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I have the 04 PST max 100 and the 05 PST max red both bought new. What is the better bat both are 28 oz and both are still in good shape. I really only pull them out for fall ball.

IMO the Red 05 PST-120 is the better of the two.

csnide

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick question for the PST gods -

is there much of a difference between the R&B vs B&G 137?

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
I just wanted to say, I hit a fastpitch PST and it's shockingly not bad. It's hanging with my Fusion and outhitting my Velocit-E 2.0 in the battle of cheap NIW with warranty vs. Winter bats. It got a wave first day, so it's clearly a repainted 26oz Lithium Edge/EST/TST/whatever, but for $20 NIW (check the bay) I can't complain.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
good plan post in other threads that haven't moved in 6 months

It's a shame we don't have sections for people selling bats, or where people can post what they are looking to buy, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Where it gets difficult with PST's is when you're picky on taper dings, graphics, etc. like I am. If you're not that picky, with a little detective work you can usually find what you're looking for.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
It's a shame we don't have sections for people selling bats, or where people can post what they are looking to buy, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Where it gets difficult with PST's is when you're picky on taper dings, graphics, etc. like I am. If you're not that picky, with a little detective work you can usually find what you're looking for.

I'm normally picky when it comes to PST's. The last one I got from a BB about 4 years ago and was mint except very small pea size dent on shell from someone throwning at fence pole. I got a Vandy coming with minor stress on taper near barrel and loose cap, but couldn't pass for the price. I love me some PST's.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I'm going to be selling all my bats sometime this week. I think I'm going to hang'em up. So if you're looking for a great looking performing PST or other metal look for my thread in selling section this week.