PST Needed

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a ASA PST for a fair price , PST Extra , PST black and red , black ad gold , maybe a blue and silver ,

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Just picked this up today. 27.5oz
%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss3/SMOKE769/ed27c07b54ce656323f6f85b04ade60b.jpg%5B/IMG%5D
It has small dent on taper
SMOKE

96packers

OG Titletown
Nice collection. Now I have pst envy:oops:

[GALLERY=media, 27216]IMG_0031 by bird25 posted Apr 2, 2017 at 5:32 PM[/GALLERY]
No B/G or R/B :( Had basically the same collection awhile back and the wife wondered what my problem was..... or still is. "You can only swing one at a time" Yes dear :)

bird25

34/30 Club #25
No B/G or R/B :( Had basically the same collection awhile back and the wife wondered what my problem was..... or still is. "You can only swing one at a time" Yes dear :)

Yeah, my utrip league let us swing them without the stamp, so I let my asa models go. I still have a PSTZ, the blue is a Kreug5 special that I bought off of here back in 2004.

My favorite is the 30 oz Red, she is a beast.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I have this 28 I may not use. Is it considered LS or SS? It's the right side one btw. Has a taper crack though.
pst1.jpg pst2.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Thanks. What I figured but have been slowly losing memory of relevant info of older stuff.

bndawgs

President-Elect
I always thought the xtra was better than the max. I remember hitting a max and hearing the fence ring behind me one time. The shell had split in half and flew backwards on my back swing. got a new mayhem and roller bag for the return. those were the days. lol

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I always thought the xtra was better than the max. I remember hitting a max and hearing the fence ring behind me one time. The shell had split in half and flew backwards on my back swing. got a new mayhem and roller bag for the return. those were the days. lol
Your right there. IMO the 98Z was the best of the ASA bats and the TOC the best of the Utrip