For Sale PST98 S&D and OG SSEST, 28 oz

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
****SOLD****PST98 Search & Destroy, 28 oz. Scale weight was closer to 29 oz when I had a thicker Easton grip on it. ASA logos are still GTG on the PST despite all the nicks in the paint. Slight endcap separation, but no other issues. $80 shipped.

OG SSEST, 28 oz. C405P, No + as you can see in photos. No waves, cracks, or endcap separation. Still has weight sticker. $50 shipped.

ySelxjD.jpg

78cKJuT.jpg

MJk43ED.jpg

Last edited:

bndawgs

President-Elect
unfortunately, photobucket doesn't work anymore. you'll have to use imgur or upload them to your gallery

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I come from the good ol' days of this forum, when photobucket didn't suck so bad and you didn't need manual date stamps on photos. Pics above should be visible now.

Joe500

Starting Player
Payment sent for PST98 Search & Destroy, 28 oz.

PST98 Search & Destroy, 28 oz. Scale weight was closer to 29 oz when I had a thicker Easton grip on it. ASA logos are still GTG on the PST despite all the nicks in the paint. Slight endcap separation, but no other issues. $80 shipped.

OG SSEST, 28 oz. C405P, No + as you can see in photos. No waves, cracks, or endcap separation. Still has weight sticker. $50 shipped.

ySelxjD.jpg

78cKJuT.jpg

MJk43ED.jpg