punch me/economy/other things.....

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Need some mental help........ just sold a freak 98 for $100 cash, in person..... I need some mental guidance in this big time so I don't slit my wrists! Buyer Bro, if you see this, please take good care of her! I don't know what else to say, please discuss and give kind words to me....... or PUNCH ME! Any type of response will help me get through the night..... ****

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
i am sure you didnt pay but 150-160 yourself for it or you wouldnt of gave it up so cheap. dont worry god will bring it back to you some how.. i GAVE AWAY all my ests and ddws while back and one of the dudes i gave one to sold me a scn9 for 100 bucks last week.

Country35

Banned User
if you look hard enough and be patient when you get more cash you can find another stick for that price....prolly from a fellow bro

Mike Brady

It`s only a bat dude. You can spend that money wisely and it will be worth it. blow and hoes for like $60 is possible.

wink

Winkleton
PM me when you get money again, and you will, I will see what I have at the time and I will sell you something. And it Will be a deal!!

dtsnyder

Extra Hitter
Need some mental help........ just sold a freak 98 for $100 cash, in person..... I need some mental guidance in this big time so I don't slit my wrists! Buyer Bro, if you see this, please take good care of her! I don't know what else to say, please discuss and give kind words to me....... or PUNCH ME! Any type of response will help me get through the night..... ****

I remember when I used to be addicted to crack...

billvp

Addicted to Softballfans

I remember when I used to be addicted to crack...

Yeah, that's what i was thinking. TS you needed a quick fix I guess, and had nothing else of value.