Pure Customer Service

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
I was fully aware that I would be waiting due to the pandemic. Not once have I mentioned anything about being mad about that fact. But the fact that I had to wait 3+ months for a replacement is insane. Not 1 other company I’ve ever dealt with has done that, Miken, Worth, Easton... I’ve also returned 2 Mikens during this pandemic and only was delayed 2 days based on prior returns, even during their busy part of the year.

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
I’m not aware of their financials or business models. I’m just stating my experience with them my man.

Country469

They get their bats made in china. China. I wonder what was going on in China from dec to march. Oh yeah all chinese production was shut down.

Its like this dude thinks companies should plan ahead for global pandemics but he shouldn't

Joker

i mean a ****ing 15 year old could understand the difference in the size of a small business like pure compared the massive companies like easton and worth/miken

Country469

even the big companies have issues getting certain replacements out at times. I've gotten balanced 26s back before because they were out of 28 ELS too

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
They get their bats made in china. China. I wonder what was going on in China from dec to march. Oh yeah all chinese production was shut down.

Its like this dude thinks companies should plan ahead for global pandemics but he shouldn't
funny you say that because on their website it says all bats are made in USA...

But I appreciate you guys following along!

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
You know what I'll bite on your obvious troll jobs here..

My original post was to hopefully shed light on why at the time I called to get my RA was I not just offered another bat they had in stock? At that time they had 10-12 bats in stock and ready to ship (according to their site). Their response was even "whatever we have the most of" when asked what I would be getting back. When in fact they just put in a production order to have a new one made (not even the same bat, which is fine). All I am doing is just letting someone else know what they could be in store for in the future.

Country469

funny you say that because on their website it says all bats are made in USA...

But I appreciate you guys following along!

yeah if you're really this ****ing stupid, no wonder you're not getting a response.

Bet $20 you can't find where Pure sports makes their bats

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Not too mention there is another member on here that does bat reviews and has stated that he purchased a bat second hand at that and the endload completely gave out yet he sends his in and has it back within two weeks.. pandemic delayed eehh i dont think so!

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
Yeah I did ask and was told “I’m not sure, I’ll have to ask.” Next response I got was my bat was in production.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Not too mention there is another member on here that does bat reviews and has stated that he purchased a bat second hand at that and the endload completely gave out yet he sends his in and has it back within two weeks.. pandemic delayed eehh i dont think so!

You can name drop :) i promise i won’t mind. :rolleyes:

and to note, they simply put a new cap in so it’s understandable to have it back in a short period.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Just seems odd, if they had a bat too return to op within a reasonable amount of time why not just say so instead of mentioning (a bat that is in stock)as a return and then not respond within a reasonable amount of time when (i believe) op ask what those options are/were

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say their bats are “assembled” in the USA, which is technically “made” in the USA, I’m sure they where waiting on parts