Pure still good?

chile

Bad Ape
Just to throw this out there, Pure does kind of a rounding system for there bats. For example a 27 Balanced can weigh anywhere from 26.5-27.49. This making it feel a little heavier or lighter. This is due to the anti tamper (end cap) and it being hand crafted. Surprisingly if you decide to try to scale you would be surprised how close they are despite they feeling heavy.

I scaled 4 last week (all balanced 27s)
27 NR - 26.625
27 Custom - 27.125
27 - 27.25
27 RAC2 - 27.125

My scale rounds in fractions.

what is RAC/RAC2?

jlee

Was able to get a ball around 400 FT this weekend off a tee. I have the video on FB, seeing how I can get it over to here.

Natoel45

Any reviews on the fuzion? I’m about to drop 300 on one just want to see if it lives up to the hype, I would settle for a integrity but can’t get one anywhere

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I would like to get one, from what i hear 500 swings to break in or so. i might try and get one over the winter to beat on.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Any reviews on the fuzion? I’m about to drop 300 on one just want to see if it lives up to the hype, I would settle for a integrity but can’t get one anywhere

The one I just got for a return is what I was expecting, nice sweetspot and very good out of the wrapper . I’ll put some swings on it and see how I like it vs the Pure

What weight Pure are you looking for?

chile

Bad Ape
The one I just got for a return is what I was expecting, nice sweetspot and very good out of the wrapper . I’ll put some swings on it and see how I like it vs the Pure

I look forward to hearing your feedback...I haven't been hearing too many good things...nothing that makes me believe it's a dud but nothing that encourages me to buy one.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
I look forward to hearing your feedback...I haven't been hearing too many good things...nothing that makes me believe it's a dud but nothing that encourages me to buy one.
I prefer my Integrity, but I only hit 52/275's. Fuzion is still good. Just might be better with classic M's or something. Plus if you need something to hold compression longer, Fuzion probably does that better.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
one of my teammates picked mine up to try last night in league, and he put it about 340 on a line into the trees. I really like these bats and with around 60 swings its getting better, a lot less stiff feeling and balls are rockets off it.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
one of my teammates picked mine up to try last night in league, and he put it about 340 on a line into the trees. I really like these bats and with around 60 swings its getting better, a lot less stiff feeling and balls are rockets off it.

You are referring to the integrity, correct?

Derek Lemox

I’m looking for a niw pure balanced Integrity 25oz And don’t want to wait the 30 day back order from company. Any info on what’s pures best stick?

jlee

I’m looking for a niw pure balanced Integrity 25oz And don’t want to wait the 30 day back order from company. Any info on what’s pures best stick?
Unfortunately you're going to have to wait... they don't have an inventory at the moment and everything is made to go.

Derek Lemox

Unfortunately you're going to have to wait... they don't have an inventory at the moment and everything is made to go.
Ok thanks. I had the Balanced integrity and it snapped at the handle. Is the fusion version just as hot or?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Ok thanks. I had the Balanced integrity and it snapped at the handle. Is the fusion version just as hot or?

Not sure on mine yet. My integrity was purchased used and seems to have a lot of hits on it. My Fuzion is still under 100 cuts but is showing great potential

Derek Lemox

I’m looking for a balanced 25oz

chile

Bad Ape
I was gonna pick up another Pure but I don't think the performance gain is worth the extra $ they command...

J2009

Boom !!!!!
yea im not going to spend 300 plus on one, i can wait unit the price drops or just get one off the website for $250, also i dont need a custom one so the wait shouldnt be as long

Salvator08

Extra Hitter
I just got the email confirmation for my pure fuzion. I'll try to get some cuts on it as soon as I can and post a video or some kind of review. I'm not at my regular place of residence so I have to try to track down some balls and a BP partner, slim pickings in Sumter, South Carolina.
I might get some 52//300 balls to hit while breaking it in. I play ASA the majority of the time overseas.

UPDATE: bat came in and I haven't taken the wrapper off yet to see if there are any fresh paint chips and marks from being wrapped right after being painted. It came with a vulcan grip and i'll use that until it wears out, replace it with the good ol lizard skin. I only have 1 day off so got to plan out this bp sessions for the first cuts, worse case oct 6 will be the first cuts on the thing!

Last edited: