Pure still good?

J2009

Boom !!!!!
My teammate swung my integrity for the 1st time last night and hit a nice dinger with it, now he might be wanting to get one and he really liked the smaller knob on it and didnt need a knob cuff on it. I love this bat has a nice loud crack sound and feels like the SS is pretty good size now.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I believe it was K. McIntyre #10. He played LB while he was here, not sure what position he is there.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
We’re actually closer to Boiling Springs NC but we have a Shelby address for postal reasons.

ray_mich

Addicted to Softballfans
Isn't anyone concerned about all the handles that are cracking or the pictures of what looks like imperfections on the handles right from the factory? I know I'd love to get a bat from Pure but I'm not willing to risk it yet. Hope they figure out the problem.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I think it was a bad batch that the handle deal happened, my 1st pure broke at the handle in 40 swings my replacement is over 100 and nothing yet, but they did me right and got me another bat without counting on my return.

Salvator08

Extra Hitter
video of me hitting pure out of the wrapper. not greatest video but the "out of the wrapper" defects look to be minimized. video description has time/weather info. Bat felt great not to stiff, ground was soft so my footing/space was bit off for my liking. I just mi**** the 52/300 bp balls. I am no home run hitter but damn trying to get some lift the ball took off. second round of hitting, some balls were hitting the fence on their way down, with me standing about 10' ft behind the plate. The 25.5 integrity i ordered is shipped and enroute I'll try to get a video up for out of the wrapper cuts.

Last edited:

CanadianClint

RAC 2 is same mold as an integrity different composite. Still just as hot, they don't hold compression the same as integrity. Feel about the same. If you'd rather an endload the flip is the .5 EL version of RAC.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
We hit mine today on a 325 ft field all the way round with 44 375s and classic ms and was easily hitting them out, hit a few of my farthest in awhile 400 plus, mine is a 26.5 with 300 or 400 swings and webbed up, sounds like a shot gun now. It was out hitting my Reyna, my buddy's freak hybrid and a older wegman with 3k swings

fowlball75

Addicted to Softballfans
RAC 2 is same mold as an integrity different composite. Still just as hot, they don't hold compression the same as integrity. Feel about the same. If you'd rather an endload the flip is the .5 EL version of RAC.
So you are saying the RAC2 fails compression faster than the Integrity?