Question for Evil Bamboom fans

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
We are about to launch our new Caution version and were wondering, would you like to see a warranty version of this bat for a slight upcharge??

ShortYellowBus

I’m not in the industry in any way or form. I’m just giving my perspective.

Returning wood bats seems to be a touch optimistic as a consumer. Perhaps Easton lost a few customers because of warranty return issues.

I enjoy the wooden feeling and feedback from a solid contact swing. I’ve never used a wood bat long enough to break it, but it’s perhaps a higher level of susceptibility to breakage due to the inexact consistency in the wood itself.

For me right now: I’d go with the warranty version. And I’d pay perhaps $50 over the non-warranty for the piece of mind.

Would I try to break the bat when the warranty is about to expire? I wouldn’t, but some people might.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
I would say no but I guess a lot would depend on what ball you are using. We have been using the Evil and the Worth bamboo bats in our indoor league for a few years. We normally have 2 or 3 that everyone uses and I can remember maybe breaking 3 or 4 over that time (5+ yrs). We use the Classic+ balls.